Some ghosty help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Thegrimignis

Thegrimignis

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I'm a really busy high school-er. I am super involved with my school's theater and music programs and i'm also in a puppetry club. <br /><br />Dunno what else to say!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

hey friends! so my dorm is known to be haunted and I've had several encounters this year involving things moving so I'm open to the idea of a ghost in my room. no problem.

however,

last night I had a horrific dream about my best friends sister. she passed away two years ago in a horrible accident. I haven't really thought about the dream all day but now I'm wondering if that could be connected to what I have experienced in the past twenty minutes.

I was at my computer desk typing up an email when all of a sudden I felt someone pat my head and my hair moved. my roommate was on the opposite side of the room so there was no way it was her. and then in the last twenty minutes I felt one of my hands be squeezed after I asked a question towards the possible ghost friend and now I feel like someone has been standing at my left side for about ten minutes.

I'm wondering what things I could do to directly communicate. please & thanks friends!

-rachel :wave:
Joey: Hey, how come I can't remember my past lives? Phoebe: That's cause you're brand new honey.

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

I think the first and easiest way to communicate with this spirit is by raps. Talk to her and tell her how it's going to be set up.

Tell her you will ask yes and no questions and it's one rap for yes and two for no.

Be sure to bless her before asking them and then have fun. I feel she is eager to talk with you so I think you'll be able to get quite a dialogue going.

Let us know how it goes. :wave:
petunia4998

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

It sounds like she was comforting you from the dream you had but..... it was a way to get your attention for a reason.

Take a look at the date and see if it falls around the anniversary of the accident or if it was a significant date for her or someone she loved.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

#4 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

Good advice, Seer. I would love to know if there was/is some significance to the date when the dream occurred. This has happened to me in the past and sure enough, it was the anniversary of one or another person who had passed.

I have premonition dreams, too. Some I can't figure out at first, but later they make perfect sense; others make lots of sense right away without much thought. For example, last Saturday night I had a dream where my dog got into my son's room, knocked over the trash and spread it all over the floor. He has never done this, so I brushed it off; however, the very next day, sure enough, he pushed the door open, knocked the trash bin over and trash was all over the place. A small, insignificant occurrence perhaps, but it shook me up a little because I remembered the dream from the night before. Maybe it was just a coincidence - but I've had other more significant premonition dreams.

As a girl, I had a dream that I was marching around a tarmac in uniform. I forgot about the dream, but several years later while doing drills at boot camp in the U.S. Navy, it came flooding back at me.

Do you have any suggestions on how to work with this type of dream? I would like to know how to remember them better, analyze them more accurately and perhaps even be able to dream about things I need to know about at will.

Take care.

Edited by barb_s13, 09 April 2012 - 11:10 AM.

Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#5 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hi barb_s13!

I am going to pm you so that we keep to the topic and you could post so that others can add their thoughts. :)

I do want to find out if any significance in the date of her passing.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users