• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nightshiftboy

nightshiftboy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm probably gonna get flamed for putting this up here but i wouldnt if it wasnt important. I@m trying to get in touch with Willow and i know she used to be found around here. Ive tried to PM her but i'm not granted permission booo!

We go back a long way but lost touch due to me changing email adresses and losing my contacts, so hopefully she'll pick this up and get in touch with me.

Sorry to be a pain.

NSB.

#2 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

Hi NSB,

Willow does still haunt the halls around here. I'll send her a message so that she has a heads up to this.

In the meantime, I'm going to move this to the Real Life board.

Were you a member here previously?

#3 nightshiftboy

nightshiftboy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

Hi NSB,

Willow does still haunt the halls around here. I'll send her a message so that she has a heads up to this.

In the meantime, I'm going to move this to the Real Life board.

Were you a member here previously?

Thanks Mrsspookypants,

I joined back in 2004, id met Willow on a different forum and we got quite close due to our love of all things nocturnal so i followed her over here when she joined. We then kept in touch via email for near enough a decade but time moves on and it became less and less and then i closed my email account due to spammers and realised months later that i didnt have Willows email anymore.

I was just clutching at straws hoping she'd still be on here cos it would be great to catch up, if she wants to that is!!

In the mean time i think i'll stick around and re-aquent myself with this place. Thanks for your help.

#4 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

If you would like, i could reactivate your old account for you if you remember any of the details.

#5 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

Wow...just wow! I'm extremely excited and happy you re-found me...couldn't get intouch with you either because the forum we use to go to made my account inactive because my yahoo email was coming up as spam....as well as other lifes little inconviences lol

If you want to email me...it's still nightwillow75@yahoo.com. Hopefully you will get to where you can start to pm me here...either way, I'm really happy you came looking for me! ;)
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#6 nightshiftboy

nightshiftboy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Wow...just wow! I'm extremely excited and happy you re-found me...couldn't get intouch with you either because the forum we use to go to made my account inactive because my yahoo email was coming up as spam....as well as other lifes little inconviences lol

If you want to email me...it's still nightwillow75@yahoo.com. Hopefully you will get to where you can start to pm me here...either way, I'm really happy you came looking for me! ;)

Hey you, i cant believe i found you, this is amazing. I'll send you an email so its a bit more private but I'll also hang around here for a bit and have a good nosey at some of the great topics that you've got here. Thanks to mrsspookypants for giving you the heads up, i thought i'd get ignored completely for posting my futile attempt at finding you but I'm so grateful that someone took the time to help me out, so thanks you guys.

Expect some mail Willow, cant explain how chuffed i am youre still here! Woohoo!

#7 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

AH, happy endings ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users