• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 outsider39

outsider39

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Sometime ago a ghost witch followed me home from an investigation at a very old church and cemetery.After an investigation when I get home,I always ask if anyone followed me home.After this investigation when I asked a voice said : I am Theratine.I am a witch,but I will do you no harm.She says things like "Hallowed ground ","gloried angels and fallen angels " Beware of the Beast ".The other spirits in my home that followed me home from other investigations seem to look up to her and are not afraid of her.She goes with me on all investigations now.She seems to be very protective of me.I do not mind spirits following me home and I have no intention of asking them to leave.I am a very active ghost hunter and have been for several years.I expect spirits to follow me home.Does anyone on this site have any experience dealing with ghost witche? Has anyone ever heard of the name " Theratine " before ? Any help you can give me will be appreciated.Take care.

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

where was this ghost hunt? Name of town and church? Did she have a tombstone there?
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 outsider39

outsider39

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

The investigation was at Salem Black River Presbyterian Church in Sumter,S.C.The first church was built there in 1759.The present church was built in 1846.You can google " Salem Black River Church " in Sumter,S.C. and there are lots of pictures of it and even stories about it being haunted.There is no tombstone there with the name " Theratine " on it.There is a cemetery for slaves behind the regular cemetery and there are Native American burial mounds nearby,also.To have all three of these types of burial grounds in the same place is very common in this part of South Carolina.Take care.

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

I wish I could help you figure out more about your spirits. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

The investigation was at Salem Black River Presbyterian Church in Sumter,S.C.The first church was built there in 1759.The present church was built in 1846.You can google " Salem Black River Church " in Sumter,S.C. and there are lots of pictures of it and even stories about it being haunted.There is no tombstone there with the name " Theratine " on it.There is a cemetery for slaves behind the regular cemetery and there are Native American burial mounds nearby,also.To have all three of these types of burial grounds in the same place is very common in this part of South Carolina.Take care.

did you check out the slave cemetary? do they have tombstones there? theratine sounds like it might be a slave name to me. just a thought.
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users