Cleaning the boys bathroom

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

:Spaz: I am not sure how to describe what happened to me.
I was cleaning my boys bathroom and in the mirror you can see their doors, sort of. You can see my 13 year olds bedroom door from the bathroom. Anyway, I was washing the mirror and when I ran the rag over the lower left portion of the mirror, there was a young girl standing in my hall and I could see her in the mirror. I was so shocked and it didn't register at first. Her hair was black and straight, she wasn't smiling. Her face was sallowed and grey. I wasn't able to clean my bathroom very well after that. I had to keep checking behind me. I actually ran out of my house and had to stop shaking, it was so vivid. I will never forget that face. And it didn't look angry, sad, scared or any other emotion.
I just wanted to share this story with everyone. I can't tell my children and my husband thinks that I am goofy. Thanks for reading.

#2 outsider39

outsider39

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Wow is right.Thanks for sharing your story.If you see the little girl again,please tell us about it.Take care.

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:55 AM

I would have run out of the house too! I also wonder why she showed herself to you? Have you had other experiences in the house?
I am more than my physical body.

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

Is there any way you can look up some history on your house? May a little girl died in it before you moved in.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

We have had other experiences in this house. The history - I am not sure on that, however - my son (13 year old again) used to be talked to by a man asking him to go to the woods to look for his daughter. He used to sneak out when he was very young and had to be stopped on the street while me and my neighbors chased him down the road (heading to the woods). My 10 year old son also used to get woken by a man talking to him at the foot of our bed. He also used to play right outside our bedroom and when he was just two to three he used to say that he was playing with a little girl outside...we have had soooo many things happen here. Things slowed down for quite a while, however, they have picked up again. Not sure why. Anyway - a little more information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users