• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AbbeyGal

AbbeyGal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

The Knox County Infirmary was featured in the Booth Brother's latest documentary, Children of the Grave 2. I've heard about the hauntings in this building for several years. It had been previously rented out to a company that used it as a haunted attraction (fake haunted house), but an acquaintance of mine who worked there said that there was plenty of real haunted activity going on there, too. She showed me some pictures she had taken here that were mind blowing. The Booth Brothers said that they caught some of their best ever footage there.

Posted Image

Unfortunately, the haunted attraction folks tried making some changes to the building that caused severe structural damage. One section of the building collapsed, so the state wants to force the owner to tear it down. A volunteer effort had already been underway to repair the damage and rennovate the place. Once they get the place back in a condition where it is safe to have people wandering through it, they will be opening it up for investigations and tours. In the meanwhile, they need everyone's help to get the state to give them a chance to preserve the building. Please sign their petition to get the state to hold off on the order to demolish it. Thanks!

#2 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

Signed it and sharing on my blog!

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users