Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Please pardon our dust around the boards!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

As you can see from the look of things around here, there have been some changes.

We have upgraded the boards, which will hopefully fix the errors that a few people were encountering.

It also opened up some new tools and enhancements that will be incorporated into the community in the future.

Please bear with us as we work out the kinks and figure out how to set things up the right way. For now, the boards are functioning as they did before with a few minor changes that you will notice. Over the next few days, other options will hopefully appear such as linking to Facebook and Twitter.

Let us know if you encounter any errors or if something just isn't working right!

Thanks
mrsspookypants

#2 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

I love the new look! It's great to make changes! Posted Image
I am more than my physical body.

#3 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

Thanks Seer and I agree...changes are great!!! It's just going to take a bit to get used to things...especially behind the scenes.

I'm not sure this "look" is going to stay. I know that Jeff is going to be working on a few more things over time. More than likely he will be working to make the look of the entire site more uniform...so we shall see.

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

WOW! This is a big change! I like it. Almost couldn't find how to log in, but I finally found it
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#5 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

Cryscat...there are still things I can't find! But all the extra gadgets and toys are great!!

Glad you found the log in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users