Werid dreams cant see ghosts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Krkyfrog88

Krkyfrog88

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

Am not sure if this is the place to get the answer but I need some direction and help with some stuff that has been bothering me. As I child I saw ghosts all the time! I had dreams all the time of a ghost my whole family saw years before I was even born and they named her the lady in blue! I told my mother when I was a teenager and I described things that I would have never known or seen! It freaked my family out and I later could not dream of her or see ghost as I grew older! However lately I have had a dream of a old friend of mine that I never talk to she was really in a car wreck that made her unable to walk I had a dream that she learned to walk again and the very next day when I woke up she had a facebook update stating she was told by the doctors that her spine repaired itself enough she could start threpy to walk! I havnt talked to her in years! Then the other day i had dream of a some what friend to me child died it went threw all the horrible emotions the family went threw his still alive but it's freaking me out I don't talk to them and there not close enough to me for me to dreaming of them! I have dreams like these all the time and then it happens soo. After! If I don't have a dream like this then I don't remember my dream at all! What is wrong with me and what should I do!!! Any help if you had any would help!

#2 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

I have the ability to see ghosts too, a few years ago I had a dream that my grandad was going to get bad news and it turned out it was right, the news was that he had bowel cancer. I have been able to control my dreams but spraying lavender on my pillow or casting a protective spell on my bed.

#3 Krkyfrog88

Krkyfrog88

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

Thanks V hopfully that will help and I just been having Werid dreams do you always see ghost? I don't see them anymore!

#4 v-huntley

v-huntley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

I see ghosts all the time I can also hear and speak to them!

#5 Krkyfrog88

Krkyfrog88

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

How do u tune it in and out?

#6 v-huntley

v-huntley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

I normally block out the voices and when I want to listen to them I ask them to talk to them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users