I need advice....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ParanormalQuestions

ParanormalQuestions

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

My entire life I have been sensitive to the paranormal and have had many experiences, more than I care to remember.
Other than a terrifying childhood experience with a Ouija Board (I was 9 years old and didn’t know the importance of avoiding these things - I haven’t touched one since) some of the most frightening experiences have happened in my current home. I have lived here for about 6 years and it has been happening for the past 3 or 4 years. My goal with this post is to gather some advice. In order to get to that point, I think I need to explain at least some of the occurrences. So I apologize in advance for the length of this post. I don’t have the time or energy to make this up, so please know I am being 100% honest. In addition, if I or any of my friends once questioned my sanity, I would have had these stories checked out professionally a long time ago.

My experiences happen both during the day and night, however night time seems the worst. I tried very hard not to react to every sound because I know at some point you become hypersensitive to everything. So what I am mentioning was without a doubt occurring. I would say about 10 people have experienced things at my house (some were aware of my experiences others were not). The most common noise varies from tapping to pounding on the wall. When I lived by myself I would hear constant knocking above my head when I slept. Sometimes you would hear loud banging like someone was falling down the stairs. I have heard whispering, experienced someone climbing into my bed (the sensation of weight on the other side of the mattress as well as the covers lifting). I have witnessed (along with a friend) a trash can lid spinning, then stopping, then spinning again. I hardly slept because I couldn’t. When I did I would be subject to the most terrifying nightmares I have ever experienced. I trained myself to start praying every time I woke up to these nightmares. That seemed to help a bit and provide some comfort.

Not to go in too much detail,... in order to bring some comfort I adopted a dog. This dog was the best thing that could have happened. He brought a sense of calm. The first three nights he would wake me up by standing at the foot of the bed and growling at nothing. I would woke up from a nightmare and he was wide awak laying at my head with a paw on me. After the three nights, I experienced nothing for about a month until my dog was tragically hit by a car and killed. That was not a good day.

I then started dating my current boyfriend and that is when things got REALLY bad. He *was a firm non-believer. One night we woke up to a busy signal. We looked around the house for it but it was coming from right above my bed. After about 45 seconds it disappeared. Early that morning my boyfriend passed out, hit his head on the bathtub and started seizing. He lost four teeth. When I called 911 it was busy (literally) and I had to try again. He would wake up to loud pounding all throughout the night. It was like whatever was tormenting me moved on to him, although not entirely. He is much tougher than I am and he refuses to give in to it. He also said he had seen my dog walking around when he was watching TV late at night but I have not experienced this. The most frightening thing happened with my old anointing of the sick cross the Wednesday before Eater. That is another story. While all this has happened I have never been physically touched, or felt in serious physical danger. I feel tormented, and I feel negative energy but not immediate danger.

What’s too hard to tolerate are the terrible evil nightmares. Ironically, our nightmares are very similar in subject. It also seems that when he has nightmares I sleep very well and vice versa. They all revolve around being terrorized by some evil entity and feverishly praying/committing our lives to Jesus as we are being attacked. In every one of these dreams we are grasping to some sort of cross, relic, or related item. His dream last night is what finally pushed me to write this.

If I didn’t know me I would read this and laugh. Rereading it makes me realize how much I have tried to be above it and ignore it. I have saged my house and I use holy water. I say prayers.

I am not trying to over-hype my experiences or make it sound like it occurs every night. It almost comes in waves. It will be peaceful for a month and then all heck will break loose for a month. Or it can also be random.
Does anyone have any advice on how to make this stop and how to restore some peace, especially in our sleep? I want to rid myself, my house, and everything of this negative energy. I am just flat our tired of dealing with it.

#2 Earth_Bound

Earth_Bound

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

I am so very sorry to hear that this is happening to you. You say that you have tried sage and holy water--did you outright smudge the house, every room, every inch of the property? If not--you may try again. This practice can bring comfort and I've seen it work, but it isn't always reliable. Also, it doesn't hurt anything to burn sage--and it makes everything smell awesome. The only other advice I have, other than bringing in a priest (or pastor or other such person) is to outright, unyeildingly, tell it to go away. Be firm, be respectful and be calm. You should make sure that your boyfriend is present and that you stand your ground together.

Best of luck to you. Keep us updated.

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

Wow, this is really frightening stuff. You definitely have some evilness around you. Is there a metaphysical bookstore near you? There you could find some good information on how to get rid of it. The suggestion of a religious figure might be a good one.

I'm afraid I just don't know how to combat this. I believe you completely.

Yes, please do keep us posted.
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users