Need some help with a pic.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kelhin

kelhin

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

I came across this picture of my husband and noticed a " ball of light" above him. There was no flash, no dust floating in the air, my camera was nice & clean. I'm wondering if this is a spirit orb- maybe his father since we were having family time with our son that evening. Thanks for your help.
file:///C:/Users/Jer/Pictures/100_0419-2.jpg

#2 kelhin

kelhin

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

#3 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hello Kelhin!

Welcome to the community! I am new as well and yall are a beautiful couple! I can say honestly, in my opinion, that does appear to be a spirit orb above him. I am merely saying this from recent events that have transpired to us having gone through our first paranormal team of investigators here at our home. Upon their second investigation night, Brandy caught an orb in the same place of the trailer, in the hallway, and it looked almost identical to that one. Now, you are probably wondering how I could relate to the two?! lol...
Well, let's just say we are scheduled with paranormal investigation team #2 on the 23rd of this month <June> and they are driving a four hour trip to come to try to give us the answers that we are hoping to find to see if we can aid those that are trapped here, or held/retained against their will. There is more than one thing going on here and I know one of these things is not demonic nor is it human. It has been established that we have 5 spirits here and they do not intend harm and we are OK with that... We just want our peace back and to help if we can. After that first team, things became worse like Kevin waking with new bruises daily, my being scratched deeply enough to CLEARLY leave the scars of them behind, and even my having been woken TWICE to my being choked.

Our dogs are very good with these things as well and yes, things have definitely picked up again and let's just say TODAY <June 8th> makes the first day I have NOT BEEN THE ONLY ONE GROWLED AT.... At any rate, I would be willing to place stock into the biggest sense I am getting from this pic that this one does not mean harm. More or less like a guardian and protector of sorts.... Just as our ORB appeared and yes, these things travel the whole length of our trailer...long story, but its a definite on that.

Good Luck!
DkPhoenix
Posted Image

#4 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

Hey, I would just like to say that just because you couldn't see the dust doesn't mean that that isn't what it could be.
So in future don't rule that out straight away just because you couldn't see any.
Although in the case of this one it does seem to look a bit strange for a fleck of dust, can't really definitley say it's a spirit orb though but that's just me.
I'm very sceptical about them.

Hope more people can have a look and maybe help you more though :)

#5 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

I don't think this is dust. You have something there.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users