ghost video online

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 darkfigure

darkfigure

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

I'm looking for some honest opinions on some ghost story videos I have on youtube.com/shane8109. I'm looking for honest feedback and please if you don't like them give me some constructive critisim. I'm not here to spam I'm just looking for some truthful feedback from people who enjoy ghost stories.

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:26 AM

Post links to the ones you want evaluated and I'll take a look at them. The page shows 43 videos and most don't have time to take on that many not knowing what they are looking for.

#3 darkfigure

darkfigure

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

My mistake sorry. I will put links in

Thank you CaveRat2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBagEohqBPo

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

A couple of interesting historical reports. It would make an intereting documentary to compile a series of these into a program of local interest to those in the area. I personally like the method of storytelling without the need to include a bunch of phoney graphics and fake spirits the way many TV shows do. Here the story is told and one's imagination can fill in the blanks, much more effective that way.

One thing would help would be a map at the beginning of each pinpointing exactly where the story takes place. While it could easily be Googled, it would serve to help the viewer to know at the outset whether it was nearby or across the state. The second mentions the Robinson family cemetery, if anything remains, including a shot of that would help.

Very good, and I will look forward to more.

#5 darkfigure

darkfigure

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

Thank you. I really appreciate the feedback. I'm working on putting a documentary together right now. I was looking for some feedback before I continued on it. Thank you again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users