Woodlawn Cemetary

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bookishbrunette

bookishbrunette

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hi. So I'm relatively new here and apologize if this is in the wrong section.

About a month ago, I took some kids I was babysitting to Woodlawn Cemetary in Santa Monica, CA to put flowers on their grandmother's grave. One of them had to go to the bathroom and said that there was one in the big mausoleum/graveyard office building thing, so we went in. As a mausolem, most of its filled with cremated remains and when we got to the second level, I almost immeadiately got creeped out, as if something not so good was following me and the kids around. Neither kid noticed anything, in fact one turned a cartwheel before I told her not to as it was disrespectful, but I felt something heavy on me and was having a hard time breathing. I managed to keep my cool, I didn't want to frighten the kids, but hurried them along so I could get out of there as soon as I could. The second I stepped outside, I immeadiately felt fine, maybe a little better as I wasn't being followed by something and could breath easily again.

About a week later, I told this story to a friend and she said she had almost the exact same expirience when she was filming something there. She described the thing as mad and had a moment when she was walking alone through the building that she needed to get out as soon as humanly possible.

I did some research on the graveyard which turned up exactly nothing, so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. Since I had a friend with the same expirience, I assume it wasn't all in my head, but thoughts one what we felt/expirience would be much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users