sensitive medium

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 natashag

natashag

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

When i was little i thought i could talk to animals, i could tell how they felt and if they were going to die. As i grew older i would feel like iv been places before that i had not been to, like i felt as if i had experienced an older era through someone else. When my grandma died i started seeing spirits, such as hers randomly and she would talk to me in my head and show me "scenes" of her life i never knew or could have known. i would hear voices as well as having demonic encounters that would scare me. I have dreams that come true or are very vivid and have already happened that i would have no clue about. Sometimes i get strong feelings that something is going to happen and then it does. Also i am very emotional and tend to be deeply affected by people's emotions and i pick up on peoples emotions and know when they r hiding something or feeling a certain way.

#2 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

I have had some of the same things happen to me. It would be interesting to read what someone thinks on this subject. I visited a building and when I began to walk up the stairs it was as if I was someone. I had a long Victorian dress and I was carrying a bucket of food. It was weird.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

I think you are both sensitive. It is a trait to be nourished. :kitty:
petunia4998

#4 Oldsoul2214

Oldsoul2214

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, magic, vampires, werewolves. Anything that is not considered normal always interests me.

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

I have experienced a few of those things myself. I have felt like I have been some where I have never been before. I get these feelings like something isn't right. I also get this feeling when something bad is going to happen. Once when I was little I was with my dad at a repair shop and it was really late. I was sitting in the car and I saw one of the mechanics and I got this sickening feeling and I kept smelling something that made me want to vomit and I felt really uncomfortable. I don't think that it was some chemical in the shop because my dad is a car guy and I am around things like that a lot and I didn't get these feelings till after I saw one of the mechanics. I pick up on other people's feelings as well, I'm very sensitive to people's emotions. I have an attachment to old things mainly things from the Renaissance. My mother calls me and " Old Soul" which, they way many people explain it, is someone who was born centuries too late. I also have ancestors who were " witches " and practiced Wicca. I have an attachment to animals, they seem to follow me. I feel protected in some way, like I have a force field or something protecting me. My grandmother lives in Nevada and we always visit ghost towns and I have dreams the night before we go and visit them of being there and walking around the town as someone else. I would like to think I have a gift, but I can be positive. I just feel like my soul is a part of something more than just the physical world.
I am perfectly imperfect therefore I am perfect.Posted Image

#5 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

My grandmother use to come to me in my dreams and show me a room filled with clothes. Some I had when I was a child then some I had never seen before. One outfit an x boyfriend bought for me many years ago now. That was weird. In my teens I had a dream that came true except for the ending, that freaked my friend at that time out.
Right this way to my haunted space.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sensitive, medium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users