Why Is This Happening To Me?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MetalHannah

MetalHannah

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

I have questions about what happened to me this morning, my name is Hannah and I am 18 years old. I am a college student and I do not drink/do drugs and I never have. This morning I was awakened by my phone buzzing as though I had received a text. I chose to ignore it and try to go back to sleep. I then felt pressure on my stomach area as though someone was hugging me. My covers tightened as though someone was putting weight on either side of my body. (Remember I am wide awake at this point) I then felt intense sadness come over me. I decided to get up at that point. I checked my phone and I had no texts, I know I heard the phone, it's what woke me up. My question is, why is this happening to me? I believe my mother is sensitive to these types of occurances, she has seen apparitions and heard and sensed things as well. Why wouldn't "they" just talk to her and not me? We live in the same house.

#2 Clinton65

Clinton65

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal. I have a VERY high interest.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

where are you at?
Clinton Stapp

#3 MzClementine

MzClementine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghost anything paranormal. Energy, empath, dreams, psychic, tarot, crystals. Metaphysical science. Living, loving and learning. Things unexplained too.

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

Well my dear it runs in the blood lines. It's up to us to dismiss or bring to reality that you are experiencing this. In all what you must ask yourself is are you will to accept that you may be just as your mother is. This is not a bad or terrible thing. Be thankful. In all spirits can manipulate energy. Hence this is why your phone alerted you. In all what you were experiencing was for you. In all we can be overcome by many feelings. And sometimes they can boggle the mind. Especially when we are just coming into the knowledge that you are sensitive. Talk with your mother about the experience. In all it was intended for you. In all it is okay. You can ask what is the sadness of this matter. Or why are you sad. Do you know me? Can I help you. In all I always tell one to allow the white light to surround you before asking such questions. In all you want protection to surround you. Life in all is amazing and powerful. Just know you are not alone in this matter.

#4 MzClementine

MzClementine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghost anything paranormal. Energy, empath, dreams, psychic, tarot, crystals. Metaphysical science. Living, loving and learning. Things unexplained too.

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

Well my dear it runs in the blood lines. It's up to us to dismiss or bring to reality that you are experiencing this. In all what you must ask yourself is are you will to accept that you may be just as your mother is. This is not a bad or terrible thing. Be thankful. In all spirits can manipulate energy. Hence this is why your phone alerted you. In all what you were experiencing was for you. In all we can be overcome by many feelings. And sometimes they can boggle the mind. Especially when we are just coming into the knowledge that you are sensitive. Talk with your mother about the experience. In all it was intended for you. In all it is okay. You can ask what is the sadness of this matter. Or why are you sad. Do you know me? Can I help you. In all I always tell one to allow the white light to surround you before asking such questions. In all you want protection to surround you. Life in all is amazing and powerful. Just know you are not alone in this matter.

I also must add that being grounded and centered is important. In all when being contacted sometimes we came from a rest state. Our minds are open and not at guard. There are good and bad things in this world. Many of us have this ability but as I said before its up to us to recognise what we have. Abilities are in all of us. Some just ingnore or pass over what they truly have.,

#5 MetalHannah

MetalHannah

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

thanks MZClementine. You said the message was for me thats why it/they didn't speak to my mom instead. My mom had a theory that it may have been her father. He was a bad person while he was alive and to protect us my mom never let him meet me and my sister. My mom thinks it may be him since he has passed and possibly seen the error of his life. Do you suppose that could be true?

#6 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

I also must add that being grounded and centered is important. In all when being contacted sometimes we came from a rest state. Our minds are open and not at guard. There are good and bad things in this world. Many of us have this ability but as I said before its up to us to recognise what we have. Abilities are in all of us. Some just ingnore or pass over what they truly have.,

Yes, Hannah! Just as Clementine has suggested here! I can honestly say that I started seeing my "gifts" when I was in high school and it was the morning of my father's funeral to find him calling my name from behind me as I was gazing my bedroom window THREE different times, one after the other and after I had turned to look each time. Somehow, I suppose I have turned down the volume on my second hearing through these years as I am 36 years old now and let's just say we are currently working with a second and potential third paranormal group to find answers to what all is going on here and to see if there is any way we can help those that have unresolved issues possibly. However, when we are asleep, this is true also about our minds being unguarded. They do not show themselves to me when I am conscious <awake> so they show themselves to Kevin when I fall asleep and scare him to the point he can't speak or move to wake me. Hence also, when we sleep is when we are marked/attacked as well. He still waking with more and more unexplained bruises and I have scars from my first scratching on my inner ankle and have been woken up twice with being choked and once regaining my breath, realizing a very distinct taste in my mouth but all in all, I am currently running on 2 hrs of sleep as they know I am not afraid of them like Kevin is....nothing against him, of course.

Some are just more prone to things. I can say that as of TODAY, I am NOT the ONLY ONE to have been growled at by whatever is here. As I said, I am sensing more than one thing at play here and I have always said that there was something tied to this land even way before we had our first paranormal team come and investigate and they actually made things worse. At any rate, I am turning back to turning my second hearing volume back up and doing what I can to help those that I can.... Perhaps this is one of the things you, your mom, myself, and countless others are meant to do on our journey of life?!?!?!? No one knows all the answers and we all make our own paths... Just know that yes, things can be scary and at the same time, they can be as magnificent as you want them to be as well. My prayers and blessings are with you and yours....

DkPhoenix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users