• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jennifer Lin

Jennifer Lin

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

http://frightnightfi...eventbrite.com/

This is going to be the biggest paranormal event that central WI has ever seen and all for a good cause! There will be big names and tons of fun... All proceeds will go to getting the First Ward School House back up and running - Paranormal Style. Tickets $45 for everything this event has to offer! Tickets go on sale June 1st and will be first come first serve. You will be able to purchase tickets at www.stevenspointparanormalsociety.com

#2 MzClementine

MzClementine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghost anything paranormal. Energy, empath, dreams, psychic, tarot, crystals. Metaphysical science. Living, loving and learning. Things unexplained too.

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:01 PM

http://frightnightfi...eventbrite.com/

This is going to be the biggest paranormal event that central WI has ever seen and all for a good cause! There will be big names and tons of fun... All proceeds will go to getting the First Ward School House back up and running - Paranormal Style. Tickets $45 for everything this event has to offer! Tickets go on sale June 1st and will be first come first serve. You will be able to purchase tickets at www.stevenspointparanormalsociety.com

OH!!! sound like such FUN!!! Good luck!!!!

#3 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

I plan on being there for this event. I attended a small event there a couple of weeks ago, and was blown away. The investigation lasted until after 2:00 a.m., and the owner invited us to stay if we were too tired to drive or if we wanted to continue investigating on our own. Lots of interesting things were happening that night. This upcoming conference promises to be very informative as well entertaining. If I remember right, Keith Age will be there, among other great speakers. I hope that other Villagers will also be able to come to this event!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:00 AM

The line up for speakers to this event include famed psychic, Tiffany Smith, Keith Age, the Booth brothers, Phillip and Adrian, and from SyFy Channel's Fact or Faked, Ben Johnson. The Booth brothers are the men who brought us the documentary Children of the Grave a couple of years ago. There are many other speakers, as well as vendors, at this event. I'm really excited about going.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users