• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 glilmmerman

glilmmerman

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

All,
i have been trying to get an answer on countless ghost/ paranormal forums as to who Haunted Sunshine Girl is. She is all over YouTube and now just launched a website http://www.hauntedsunshinegirl.com/

I like her stuff but am just curious if anyone knows if its real or not. Regardless I will continue to watch, because it is entertaining. I guess its just piece of mind.

any help is much appreciated!

#2 glilmmerman

glilmmerman

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:54 AM

anybody?

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

Looked at her website / blog. Was not impressed. If you are simply looking for entertainment, go ahead and follow her pages. For serious research though, in the pages I reviewed I saw nothing of any significance to help investigate paranormal events or find answers to our questions..

#4 glilmmerman

glilmmerman

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:55 PM

CaveRat, where would be a good start for serious research?

#5 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

Anyone not on tv, not pushing for a reality show, and not out for fame and attention. There are tons of real ghost hunters out there, and a lot of dumb ones too. What kind of research do you want to do? I mean you can do gravestones, geneolgy, abandoned buildings, urban legends, what ever intrests you. The internet is full of great stuff, if you want to just look at ghost photos I have a bunch on my page.
Visit Ghosts of the Valley for my collection of paranormal evidence. http://ghostsofthevalley.net

#6 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

You are already on one site to do serious research. There are others as well. Begin by questioning everything you read, anyplace. Including what I write! Think for yourself, does what you read make sense? If somebody claims it is paranormal, could something perfectly normal also account for it? Take the skeptical approach, try to debunk it. Develop methods for study and know your equipment and how it works. Visit websites of other serious investigators, not just the groups that go out and investiagte cemeteries on a Saturday night. You can tell a lot about a person or group by their website too. Serious researchers have serious appearing sites. Most ghost hunter types emphasize the spook factor, serious researchers place the emphasis on the work they do Feel free to visit mine and draw your own conclusions (Link is in my sig.)

I realize this is a broad based response, but you ask a broad based question. It's up to you to do the research using what is available to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users