2 replies to this topic

#1 marilsolstice

marilsolstice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:49 AM

Bhangarh Fort : The City of Trapped Souls

Bhangarh is a ruined in that is famous for its historical ruins. It is in the municipality of the in the state of . Bhangarh is at the edge of the . The modern village has a population of 1,306 in 200 households. Bhangarh is also a popular tourist attraction.

I've read stories and accounts that claimed of hearing a loud sharp scream of a woman. There were also known humanoid apparitions. Many tourists also claim that the place made them anxious and ill.

Read more here: http://booalert.com/...f-trapped-souls

I really am skeptical about the disappearances and the dangers at night fall. Please tell me what you think?

An Interesting new way on sharing your Paranormal experiences click here!

Posted Image

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

Read the link. Interesting place. One would have to camp outside of the area and stay up overnight to verify if it really disappears or not. Also, I could not read the text you wrote. A black or dark grey font color on a black background does not show up. Thanks for the post!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 marilsolstice

marilsolstice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

sorry about the font .. yes, I agree with you. Investigators should go up-close to the ruins to see if the curse is really true. Unfortunately, dudes from the Archeological Survey of India (ASI) would disapprove of that. But if I am given the chance to visit that place I would dare to break the law for my curiosity's sake..

An Interesting new way on sharing your Paranormal experiences click here!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users