#1 PaintedPantz

PaintedPantz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Location:x1|Santa Fe|USA|usa|183|207|x1|Santa Fe|USA|usa|183|207|

Posted 26 April 2004 - 08:53 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I have a lot of questions, but I'm only gonna ask one to start off with.

The little folders next to the topic names where some are like red and some keep spontaneouly combusting.... what's the dill?  :-/

#2 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 09:03 PM

Scroll to the bottom of the page at each board and you will see the legend for these symbols.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#3 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 27 April 2004 - 06:23 PM

once you get the hang of things, the site isn't nearly as complicated as it seems. why, i bet even monkey's could figure out. but the question is, how big a monkey?
think about it.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 27 April 2004 - 08:42 PM

check this. mostly in our site, you will get to know if you LOOK AROUND! ;D
Posted Image

#5 PaintedPantz

PaintedPantz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Location:x1|Santa Fe|USA|usa|183|207|x1|Santa Fe|USA|usa|183|207|

Posted 28 April 2004 - 11:43 AM

Thanks for helping me out, guys, but I still don't see why next to the little combusting folders there are thumbs up and white pieces of paper? ???

*cherrizzz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users