I get sick when someone dies?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Carollee

Carollee

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:05 PM

It's an odd question and I only ask it because it's happened several times now.

I found out that someone I knew, liked, and had great respect for died last week. I was in and out of tears most of the day yesterday. When I went to bed I wasn't feeling well and during the night woke up with chills, fever, and upset stomach. I'm sure it's just a bug I caught, but today I remembered this happened before.

It hasn't happened when I'm really close to the person who dies, only when they're someone I knew and 'liked' and their death made me very sad that I didn't spend more time with them when they were around.

I could be mentally making myself ill of course. But I started to wonder if there might be something going on with the spirits of those that passed who I grieved for. Defies logic, but worth asking. :-) Most likely just a coincidence.

Thoughts? Thanks, Carol

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

I think the operative factor here is timing. Do you get sick BEFORE you are aware of the death ? If so then there might be something to explore. However if it is only after you become aware then the probability is that it is only a response to your state of mind.

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

I agree with Caverat. What is the timing? If its after you find out then your grief is probably making you sick.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 Carollee

Carollee

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

Thanks guys. It's only after. That's what I thought, but it doesn't happen with those that I'm really grieving hard. Could be coincidental. Thanks for responding. Cheers!

#5 Mak Jo Si

Mak Jo Si

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Exorcism, Taoism, Taoist magic, Kung Fu, Chi Kong, Ghost related things

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

It's an odd question and I only ask it because it's happened several .......likely just a coincidence.

Thoughts? Thanks, Carol

That's right, in the Taoist perspective, this is true too. when someone die, their energy that they had accumulated in their life, even energy from being cursed or evil magic or whatever can build up will all release and distributes to the people they know.. the closer you are to them the more you get in the pool. So if the person die and you get really sick and you know them well, that means they are really in crappy stage in term of energy when they are alive, they could be looking very normal and a good hearted person, but then they could be cursed and haunted for years and not notice that is what cause their bad health, bad luck, whatever and end up blasting all that stuff out when they die as well. Many don't realize it but when you finally do gain a vision to see it in action, you will be shock about the truth.

Glad you realized it!
My Taoist Temple - Chi in Nature Taoist Temple
My BLOG: Taoist Master Blog
My Exorcist Website! - World's Best Exorcist Web!

Posted Image

#6 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

IMO when someone dies that you know and liked but are not very close to, you can receive their energy. You are connected but only slightly and their energy upon passing can scatter to all those they are connected to. If you saw Avatar and how they all were connected to the tree and to each other. It's a connection like that but the further away you are the less connected you are. Some of their energy can make you sick because it's like introducing a foreign matter/energy into your body and your body/soul tries to reject it, but when you are connected and close to someone, their energy is familiar and blends with yours.

Prior to someone passing, I usually get insomnia, an unexplained temporary depression, and cry for no reason. I will have to take note to see what happens after. Good thought.

I hope this helps....
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users