Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Safety Issues

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

I was recently reading something concerning an "authentic" haunting. I suspect that the events were legit as the resemble events that have experienced. He ended with a cautionary warning that I cuncur with. He said,

"Should the room seem too cool...take notice.
If the little hairs on the back of our neck rise for no apparent reason...take notice
If you have a case of obvious goosebumps ...be aware
Should the air feel heavy or thick ...take notice
If there's a "ringing in your ears" ...heed the sound
If you feel immediately agitated for no apparent reason...take notice
If you feel a breeze and no windows are open...be observant
Above all if you feel that you are being watched, you are
If you are thinking of buying this palce or moving in, run don't walk for the closest exit!

I would add that the atmosphere is also subject to color shift, but that's about all that I'd add other than if some black amorphous blob tries to kill you it's a bad sign too.Posted Image

I also wanted to talk about personality changes etc associated with living in haunted buildings. I have heard this reported before along with energy feeding from corporeal (in the body humans) beings. Do any of you find this plausible and is it a sort of posession, if it exists, or is it something else? Also, I have declined gifts from haunted locales and been reluctant to buy from ebay because of spirit contamination. Any opinions about this?
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#2 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Honestly I MISS not living in a house with it's own ghosts. I have my things that follow me around, as in more than one. They never bother me, they just watch my back. They have been pretty good at scaring friends and girl friends over the years when they pop out. But I really miss having ghosts play their little games here and there. Friendly ghosts just make life more intresting, as long as you are on good terms with them there is no problem. Now being in a home with an evil spirit, no that's not fun. There are way more friendly ghosts out there than down right evil things, but there are a lot of people who don't know how to deal with having a ghost around that freak out about it. As far as bringing home other people's ghosts, it can happen. Worring about stuff like that is sweating the small stuff too much. If it happens. just take the thing to the nearest antique shop and pass it on to someone else LOL!
Visit Ghosts of the Valley for my collection of paranormal evidence. http://ghostsofthevalley.net

#3 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

This is fine as far as it goes, but frankly you sound a lot like people I've known who have begun to be " enraptured " by the ghosts in their home. To a certain degree you are analogous to a milk cow in the view of these disembodied souls. To stay here they need to feed energy to their spirit bodies, or their soul will slide back over to "another place".

I've been doing a lot of thinking about the relationship between homes and their inhabitants. When I was in the field, over and over I'd get the call when some old family home had been sold to outsiders. Their famiiy had left of course, and they weren't happy about the new roommates and changes in furniture etc, but I'm beginning to suspect that part of their anger was being seperated from those that they had a symbiotic relationship with.

Over the years I have encountered other individuals who have picked up a ghost they would like to leave behind, but instead take them with to the new house. Our current home sucks energy out of us and we will certainly move as soon as any houses are being sold. It's a distinct lightening of pressure to spend some time in a hotel.

Here are the two supernatural 'Laws' that I'm the most certain of: 1.) Invite spirits through seances and Ouija boards etc and they will come and there is no guarantee what you'll get or if they'll "Go home." 2.) If you show too much interest in the supernatural the other side will take an interest in you. This is a caution for ghost hunters, shamen and Tarot Card readers.

Edited by Markway, 21 June 2012 - 05:22 PM.

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users