13 Years of being haunted.
Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:23 PM
I'm sorry if I seem lack a luster writing this, but I've told the story so many times it's grown old.
Here's a short breakdown in list form because I just don't feel like writing it all out.
1. Main thing seems to be that it leaves clusters of blue marks that look like scratches on any and every surface imaginable. They can also be red occasionally. I've attached a picture of them.
2. It is not shy, it acts up around other people on a regular basis. It seems to like to show off.
3. Can move objects. Moved a plate across a table at my workplace while coworkers watched.
4. Messes with electronics/computers
5. Knocks things over.
6. Imitates voices of people you know.
7. Whispers your name in your ear.
8. Appears as smoke in the upper corners of rooms occasionally.
9. Is protective of me and will lash out at people I'm annoyed with. The way it does this is by destroying things they love. My mother's favorite shirts would turn up violently shredded into little pieces in the dryer for example after a fight. I would get in trouble at first, but it happened one too many times and she finally believed that I wasn't doing it.
10. Appears as a blinding flash of light that goes from one side of the room to the other.
11. Messes with animals... makes them bark or scratch at walls, go nutty chasing invisible objects etc...
12. Warns me against people who later turn out to be trouble. That's when the marks turn red and things start to get really active. I usually never heed the warning and get myself into a mess as a result.
13. Imitates ridiculously loud footsteps sometimes.
14. Doesn't act up when you want it to, only acts up when you are distracted or not paying attention to it. I'd say an investigation would be a very dull thing because waiting for something to happen doesn't work. You have to be engrossed in something completely unrelated in order for anything to happen at all.
15. Follows me from place to place. It isn't attached to a house or location.
There's a lot more but i could just go on all day so I'll let you guys ask questions if you want.
Here's the pic, as promised.
Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:48 PM
http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!
http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.
Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:54 PM
Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:33 PM
Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:12 PM
It doesn't like ouiji boards or anything of that nature either. When I was about 18 I tried one to see if it would talk and it kept pushing the plastic thingy off the table. It refused to let me contact anything. I assume because it wasn't safe to use the board. I don't know, really.
I will try talking to it. What should I say?
Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:25 PM
Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:25 AM
There was something I remembered today. Like I said, so much has happened over the years it's hard to keep track of it all. Anyway, one time I set up a paper that said yes/no on it (this was years ago right before I tried an Ouija board) and it only answered one of my questions before pushing my pointer off the table (like it did with the ouija pointer). I asked if it was human and the answer was no. Reason I brought this up is because I don't think it has a proper name if it isn't human.
I've seen it in my dreams at times, it appears as an interruption. The best I can explain this is that I'll be dreaming and suddenly what I'm dreaming is completely cut off, like a commercial break on tv. I'll sense a presence and the only time it's taken a form was of a young boy with one eye. The place where his other eye should have been was a gaping black hole. I asked it "are you the thing that follows me around" and the answer was "sometimes". I jerked awake as soon as it answered me. Like I had been dragged out of sleep by something. It was unsettling.
I know this thing genuinely scares other people, but it doesn't scare me for some reason. It scares my husband a lot and he doesn't like to talk about it. My mother was the only one who was ever at ease with it and then randomly one year she refused to ever talk about it again. Ever. She wouldn't tell me why or what had happened. She just would clam up.
Sorry to ramble on so much. I'm just recalling random things that pop into my head.
Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:26 PM
Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:19 AM
What is automatic hand writing? How do I do yes or no questions?
"...simple glass on the table trick with yes and no questions."
What trick is this?
You seem to have a lot of experience with these things. I appreciate you taking your time to explain things to me.
Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:00 PM
Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:58 PM
It started acting up when you were 16.
Why do I say this? Because from your description in my faith that would be what we call a guardian spirit.
I actually have one quite similar to yours, except he likes blue+yellow. Have you seen him yet?
If you want to talk to him/her and if its a guardian youre trying to talk to him by invoking his worst enemies(ouija).
Send me a private message and i'll send you some tips(that are to remain private sorry guys but my faith is a private one) to contact him/her and give you some peaceful guidance.
Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:36 PM
Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:43 PM
In answer to your question:
Yes I have seen it, it appears as smoke in the corner of rooms, as a blinding flash that goes from one side of the room to the other, and I once saw a white "hand" come out of a closet door years ago. I say "hand" because I only saw it for a few seconds and it was sort of hand-ish, not really a hand per say.
Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:55 AM
Grab a clear glass of water and set it on a table, then light a *WHITE* candle between you and the glass. (yes you have to sit at the table)
Clear your mind, close your eyes, and speak out to your spiritual guides and ask them to come to you for guidance.
Once you feel that they are with you, or the fire on the candle starts acting weird you can start asking questions. (ask them if one of them is the one doing this, his name, etc etc)
Note: Do not stand up from your chair and do not cross your arms or legs.
Another Note: Some people hear responses in just plain voices like a normal conversation, others feel like if thoughts are put into there minds, others just get signs of responses like 1 tap is a yes 2 is a no... It's all very different from one person to another.
When done: Thank your spirit guides for coming forward and offering there guidance, but do not say "bye". They're not leaving your side, just simply going back to doing what they do. I personally say "see you later".
Oh dang, I forgot to add that once you thank them and send them on there way you can stand back up.
(And aparently I cant edit a post less then a minute old)
Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:18 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users