• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 bluepukeko

bluepukeko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

I am "haunted" by something and have been since I was 16. I'm 29 now and it goes in and out of being active. Right now seems to be a lightly active period.

I'm sorry if I seem lack a luster writing this, but I've told the story so many times it's grown old.

Here's a short breakdown in list form because I just don't feel like writing it all out.

1. Main thing seems to be that it leaves clusters of blue marks that look like scratches on any and every surface imaginable. They can also be red occasionally. I've attached a picture of them.

2. It is not shy, it acts up around other people on a regular basis. It seems to like to show off.

3. Can move objects. Moved a plate across a table at my workplace while coworkers watched.

4. Messes with electronics/computers

5. Knocks things over.

6. Imitates voices of people you know.

7. Whispers your name in your ear.

8. Appears as smoke in the upper corners of rooms occasionally.

9. Is protective of me and will lash out at people I'm annoyed with. The way it does this is by destroying things they love. My mother's favorite shirts would turn up violently shredded into little pieces in the dryer for example after a fight. I would get in trouble at first, but it happened one too many times and she finally believed that I wasn't doing it.

10. Appears as a blinding flash of light that goes from one side of the room to the other.

11. Messes with animals... makes them bark or scratch at walls, go nutty chasing invisible objects etc...

12. Warns me against people who later turn out to be trouble. That's when the marks turn red and things start to get really active. I usually never heed the warning and get myself into a mess as a result.

13. Imitates ridiculously loud footsteps sometimes.

14. Doesn't act up when you want it to, only acts up when you are distracted or not paying attention to it. I'd say an investigation would be a very dull thing because waiting for something to happen doesn't work. You have to be engrossed in something completely unrelated in order for anything to happen at all.

15. Follows me from place to place. It isn't attached to a house or location.

There's a lot more but i could just go on all day so I'll let you guys ask questions if you want.

Here's the pic, as promised.

Posted Image

#2 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:48 PM

Were you doing something at 16 that may have started this? Maybe it could be a thoughtform? I'm only saying that because they'll act up when you ignore them, but I guess other things do that too.
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#3 bluepukeko

bluepukeko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

Nope, it literally just walked in the door one day. I was 16 and doing homework with a friend and we heard footsteps stomp across the house from the front door to the bathroom. No one was home but us. That was the first incident that ever happened. We were terrified at the time because neither of us had ever experienced anything unexplainable before. We checked the locks of the house and they were all in place. No one could have just walked in like that.

#4 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

Sometimes ghosts are trying to talk, but get mad because they think you are not listening to them. So they start acting out. If it does make some attempts at guarding or protecting you then I would not classify it as a bad ghost. I would try to involve and talk to the ghost more, maybe talk to it like it's a real person sometimes they really like that. The fact it's bad when you ignore it really supports that. I would also try doing a full on evp session with it, and see if you can get it to talk and get some information. Even if you only get it's name, at least you can say hey so and so how are you once and a while, it may go a long way.
Visit Ghosts of the Valley for my collection of paranormal evidence. http://ghostsofthevalley.net

#5 bluepukeko

bluepukeko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

I looked up evp and I don't think i would like being recorded. I once tried to record the blue marks as they were appearing on the wall (only time I have ever seen them slowly appearing). It turned the recorder off, drained the batteries, and left my coat marked in blue the next day as a warning. When I played what little the tape had recorded, the entire few minutes was punctuated by something blurry walking in front of the camera back and forth.

It doesn't like ouiji boards or anything of that nature either. When I was about 18 I tried one to see if it would talk and it kept pushing the plastic thingy off the table. It refused to let me contact anything. I assume because it wasn't safe to use the board. I don't know, really.

I will try talking to it. What should I say?

#6 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

Just talk to and let it know that you are aware it's there. Even thank it for trying to steer you away from danger. Recording isn't that bad. I've had very good luck with rechargeable batteries not being sucked dry by ghosts. They have been working much better than the old normal alki ones, I used to loose them like candy back in the old days. You can always be really sneaky and put a mic on your computer or laptop and hit record too, actually that would work pretty good. Most windows have a simple sound recorder, or you can download one.
Visit Ghosts of the Valley for my collection of paranormal evidence. http://ghostsofthevalley.net

#7 bluepukeko

bluepukeko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:25 AM

It doesn't seem to want to talk. I tried using the computer to record any noises. Is there anything I can do to encourage it to communicate? I've never done this sort of thing before.

There was something I remembered today. Like I said, so much has happened over the years it's hard to keep track of it all. Anyway, one time I set up a paper that said yes/no on it (this was years ago right before I tried an Ouija board) and it only answered one of my questions before pushing my pointer off the table (like it did with the ouija pointer). I asked if it was human and the answer was no. Reason I brought this up is because I don't think it has a proper name if it isn't human.

I've seen it in my dreams at times, it appears as an interruption. The best I can explain this is that I'll be dreaming and suddenly what I'm dreaming is completely cut off, like a commercial break on tv. I'll sense a presence and the only time it's taken a form was of a young boy with one eye. The place where his other eye should have been was a gaping black hole. I asked it "are you the thing that follows me around" and the answer was "sometimes". I jerked awake as soon as it answered me. Like I had been dragged out of sleep by something. It was unsettling.

I know this thing genuinely scares other people, but it doesn't scare me for some reason. It scares my husband a lot and he doesn't like to talk about it. My mother was the only one who was ever at ease with it and then randomly one year she refused to ever talk about it again. Ever. She wouldn't tell me why or what had happened. She just would clam up.

Sorry to ramble on so much. I'm just recalling random things that pop into my head.

#8 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

Ghosts tend to talk when they want too. Maybe wait till you know it is around to try talking. Some things do not stay in our plane of existance at all times, if it's moving in and out you won't be able to talk when it's not on our side. I had a little girl ghost that really loved the hell out of me when I was a kid, and that's the way she was. She would come and go freely in and out of our realm, strangest thing. Whenever she would come back I would know it right away, I would rise up from a dead sleep in the middle of the night. Not everyone likes to talk about ghosts like this, most people would think poorly of it. I really don't talk to many people in person about my things that follow me around, I mean normal people who have never encountered such things have a hard time understanding. Doing simple yes and no questions, and automatic hand writing are very safe ways to talk to a spirit that is directly around you. They do not have the dangers around them that ouija boards do. At my last haunted house we were able to get a ton of information just doing a simple glass on the table trick with yes and no questions. Found out it was a whole family there, including a little boy and they all died in a fire. Plus they didn't like me, which I don't understand. Last thing, non human or other worldly beings as I like to call them do have a proper name. However certain non friendly ones will not give you their real name because you can use it in certain spells to make it go away so they are guarded of it.

#9 bluepukeko

bluepukeko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

"Doing simple yes and no questions, and automatic hand writing are very safe ways to talk to a spirit that is directly around you."

What is automatic hand writing? How do I do yes or no questions?

"...simple glass on the table trick with yes and no questions."

What trick is this?

You seem to have a lot of experience with these things. I appreciate you taking your time to explain things to me.

#10 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

Google automatic handwriting for a more in depth explanation. Basically you hold a pen to paper and draw randomly and tell the ghost to guide your hand and sometimes words will start appearing. The glass on a table is just using any plain glass and flipping it upside down on a smooth table. You just put a finger on it, and move it in a circle like you do with a oujia board but it's not the same.

#11 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

oh blue, it seems in my opinion atleast that one thing is off about your entire experience.

It started acting up when you were 16.

Why do I say this? Because from your description in my faith that would be what we call a guardian spirit.
I actually have one quite similar to yours, except he likes blue+yellow. Have you seen him yet?

If you want to talk to him/her and if its a guardian youre trying to talk to him by invoking his worst enemies(ouija).

Send me a private message and i'll send you some tips(that are to remain private sorry guys but my faith is a private one) to contact him/her and give you some peaceful guidance.

#12 bluepukeko

bluepukeko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

I haven't used an Ouija except for that one time when I was younger. I don't think well of them now. I've been planning to try what jon suggested. The automatic handwriting thing.

#13 bluepukeko

bluepukeko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

Also, it doesn't appear that i can pm you. I don't have access to that function, nor can I access profiles. Sorry.

In answer to your question:
Yes I have seen it, it appears as smoke in the corner of rooms, as a blinding flash that goes from one side of the room to the other, and I once saw a white "hand" come out of a closet door years ago. I say "hand" because I only saw it for a few seconds and it was sort of hand-ish, not really a hand per say.

#14 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

K well, just cause a PM is out the realm of possibility(god ima hate doing this)

Grab a clear glass of water and set it on a table, then light a *WHITE* candle between you and the glass. (yes you have to sit at the table)

Clear your mind, close your eyes, and speak out to your spiritual guides and ask them to come to you for guidance.
Once you feel that they are with you, or the fire on the candle starts acting weird you can start asking questions. (ask them if one of them is the one doing this, his name, etc etc)

Note: Do not stand up from your chair and do not cross your arms or legs.

Another Note: Some people hear responses in just plain voices like a normal conversation, others feel like if thoughts are put into there minds, others just get signs of responses like 1 tap is a yes 2 is a no... It's all very different from one person to another.

When done: Thank your spirit guides for coming forward and offering there guidance, but do not say "bye". They're not leaving your side, just simply going back to doing what they do. I personally say "see you later".

Oh dang, I forgot to add that once you thank them and send them on there way you can stand back up.

(And aparently I cant edit a post less then a minute old)

#15 bluepukeko

bluepukeko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:18 PM

Thank you for your suggestion and I am sorry I could not use PM. I will try and contact this thing next week when nobody is home and things are nice and peaceful. I will report back here with anything that happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users