Unknown voice in video

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jenncey

Jenncey

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

Hello! I am hoping that someone here can give me some insight into a strange occurance that happened to me, just a couple of days ago. My two young sons were outside playing with the garden hose, so I decided to take my phone and make a video of them dancing around and playing. The next day when my husband and I watched the video, there was an unknown voice on the video, a voice that was not heard while I was taping. It sounds like a woman's voice, a woman in pain or frightened. When watching the video, neither of my sons even flinched when this scream sounded. They hadn't heard it either while I was recording them. I have the video on my FB page, hoping that someone will have some ideas or at least will tell me I'm not crazy! One of my friends also made an observation in watching the video, that I had not. She asked me if I noticed a womans face, across the street? I hadn't and it may be a stretch, but the more I watched the video, the more clearly I was able to identify what she was talking about. Is there a place on here that I can post the video and get some input on it? Thank you all in advance for any help you might be able to give. This situation has really been bothering me....

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

You can post in Evidence Alley. You will need to upload the video to a location of your choice then post a link to it on the forum. I would recommend a site which simply stores data files, not one which also provides a viewer on their page. That way each viewer will use his own viewer which he is more familiar with. Plus these sites are less likely to compress data which can be problematic when analyzing files.

FWIW though, evidence from cell phones is always questionable. There are numerous ways these phones can corrupt data and cause strange results. Especially those with various apps installed. There is always that possibility to contend with when dealing with this type of data. Better to use a phone as a phone and a camera as a camera. Combine two in to a single device and problems can arise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users