Door opening ghosts?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

i was doing chores and was the only one home. I got tired and went to my room to take a nap and finish them later. No one was supposed to be home till later and well I'm lying in bed I hear the front door open and close multiple times as though my parents had got home and were going in and out to get stuff from the car. I didn't think they'd be home so early so and when I checked sure enough no one was home but me. I conclude that there was no way the wind can open a door lie this/ It was opening as if someone pulled the handle plus as I said before it opened constantly as if someone kept walking in and out of my house. I'm guessing it was a poltergeist. Thoughts?

#2 marilsolstice

marilsolstice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

urrgg.. my brother had the same experience with doors. He can't explain it either. One time he tired to open his room and someone or something from the inside shut him out. He was bewildered yet annoyed at the same time.

Solstice
www.booalert.com

An Interesting new way on sharing your Paranormal experiences click here!

Posted Image

#3 Agela

Agela

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

I lived in home with a spirit who had taken his own life in the house. He liked to make himself known. He was harmless but did run up and down the stairs at times when I was home alone in another part of the house or would make the toilets flush (water running through the pipes). I always felt watched in the shower, I showered in the master bedroom shower which was the room in the house he ended his life. I was not afraid of him. I will say that many times he did these things without physically running up and down, flushing, etc..he was able to make it "sound" like he was doing these things. The same could be said for your front door.

#4 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

Well my friend im sorry to say this, but i've honestly never heard of an entity just plain out physically touching things or moving them without escalating to that height first. Can we hear the rest of the story?

I'm not calling you a liar, im just trying to see if this was something of a one time deal.. or it was gradually getting worse up until that point. If it was a one time deal im pretty sure you have nothing to worry about, it was probably something debunkable. If its been something gradually getting worse, then you just might have a poltergeist.

Thanks for your time.

#5 bluepukeko

bluepukeko

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

That's how my thing entered my life. Through the front door quite literally. It also did that imitation of someone coming home thing. To the point you could hear them call you as they walked in the door. But no one was there. Several people in the house experienced this, sometimes when we were together as well. Could be something new coming into your life.

#6 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

Well my friend im sorry to say this, but i've honestly never heard of an entity just plain out physically touching things or moving them without escalating to that height first. Can we hear the rest of the story?

I'm not calling you a liar, im just trying to see if this was something of a one time deal.. or it was gradually getting worse up until that point. If it was a one time deal im pretty sure you have nothing to worry about, it was probably something debunkable. If its been something gradually getting worse, then you just might have a poltergeist.

Thanks for your time.

This was the only time this happened but Ive had other stuff I posted in another thread.

#7 Mak Jo Si

Mak Jo Si

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Exorcism, Taoism, Taoist magic, Kung Fu, Chi Kong, Ghost related things

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

A client of mine had an encounter on the cruise with doors and stuff too. Basically that's the story here:

http://www.worldbest...-the-Cruise.php

After that trip, she came to me for exorcism because things are getting worse and her life is suffering from more problems plus she is getting so sick. Therefore, I had exorcise that crap out of her and helped her heal.
My Taoist Temple - Chi in Nature Taoist Temple
My BLOG: Taoist Master Blog
My Exorcist Website! - World's Best Exorcist Web!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users