• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

tata, these entities or whatever these things are may be older than Jesus, but from what i know about my faith, God is the alpha and omega, he is the great god on high and the ruler of all things. God can banish these things forever, by going through his son, every thing i pray about is in Jesus' name. the great god on high is the ultimate and can whip the voodooers into the next life. the only problem is, ya gotta have faith. i would pray to st. michael the archangel, he's God's main avenger.

however, dk, if you choose to go through tata's methods, by all mean do so. i will be praying for you cuz it seems there's a whole lot of cr** going on in your little home and it could drive one crazy. i wish you all the best and i'm glad you've got such a good handle on the situation. i just hope whatever method you choose works as this thing or things have got to go. God bless you!

Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#17 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:59 AM

tata, these entities or whatever these things are may be older than Jesus, but from what i know about my faith, God is the alpha and omega, he is the great god on high and the ruler of all things. God can banish these things forever, by going through his son, every thing i pray about is in Jesus' name. the great god on high is the ultimate and can whip the voodooers into the next life. the only problem is, ya gotta have faith. i would pray to st. michael the archangel, he's God's main avenger.

however, dk, if you choose to go through tata's methods, by all mean do so. i will be praying for you cuz it seems there's a whole lot of cr** going on in your little home and it could drive one crazy. i wish you all the best and i'm glad you've got such a good handle on the situation. i just hope whatever method you choose works as this thing or things have got to go. God bless you!

Although it is your belief that your god is the greatest god, it is my belief that your god is the same god as almost everyone else's, they just have different names for him. You may say that god will whip voodooers into the next life, but the truth is.. He's never done it for a reason. They might be doing some things that your or there god might not agree with, but theyre still sons/daughters of a god(whatever they'd like to call him). Nobody is perfect, and no faith is the master faith that trumps all others... I fully agree with your willingness to pray to your god/savior for a person in need but honestly there was no need for the bashing of other's beliefs. Think about it like this, the last person that had different beliefs than the vast majority was chastized, then crucified... Now millions of people call him there savior, because of his immortal message of unconditional respect and love to the next person(even if they dont deserve it). Instead of acting out hate towards others(which was never his intention in the first place)for not believing in your savior, maybe you should consider the fact that he was willing to die for them whether they believed in him or not...

Personally I dont share the same belief in Jesus, but if you do thats fine. I'd like to say one thing: "Nsambi te akutare"(god bless you)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users