Not sure whats happening, please help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 masonsnv2

masonsnv2

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:21 AM

Saw your website and figured it would be worth a shot to ask. I'm a 32 year old male and as long as I can remember I've always felt a presence around me even when I'm alone (more so when I'm alone) I get goose bumps, chills, my eyes flicker, my head twitches, my hand twitches (left only) and I feel and really weird sensation just above my forehead. I'm sure this all makes me sound crazy as all hell but I feel it's something else, I mean I hold a full time job pay me bills and I'm raising my two girls just fine. Oh one thing I almost forgot I see shadow people (alot!!!) Maybe you've seen or heard this kinda thing before or can put me in contact with someone that has, I just really want to figure this out.... Thank you for your time, Chad P. Richey (702) 224-4258

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

I can't believe you posted a name and phone #! Oh well, if you're o,k, with that then it's fine. Not my business.

About your post.... relax. Someone reminded me once that somewhere in the bible it says "we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses". Of course! Where else would they be? Nothing to be afraid of.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 PA Paranormal Association

PA Paranormal Association

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:The PA Paranormal Association (PAPA) is dedicated to investigating paranormal phenomenon in a scientific and open-minded fashion. We strive to help uncover the truth regarding the unexplained while helping anyone who seeks our services.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

I wouldn't be overly concerned unless you feel threatened or getting injured (scratches, etc) You are probably just more sensitive than most people. Maybe the best start for you is to find a paranormal group in your area, they may have someone or know someone who can guide you better. This is an excellent site for finding paranormal groups anywhere in the US. You can search by state. www.paranormalsocieties.com

Good luck.
~Mindy

PA Paranormal Association
Got ghosts?
Don't cry to your Mama.
Call PAPA!
www.ghosthunterspa.com

https://www.facebook.com/paparanormalassociation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users