Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

UFOs, Shadow People & Sasquatch connections?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Supernature...

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:08 PM

Someone brought me an odd case for my TV series. Just want to qualify I'm no longer shooting it but I'm always interested in a subject or event that might lead me to add a special to the series, especially if it is in an area not already covered. This definitely is that.

Does anyone have any information on a connection between shadow people, UFOs and Sasquatch? This may seem odd (it seemed odd to me) but someone has just brought me a story which involves many credible witnesses of many events over several years in one location. So I'm just running this up the flagpole to see if there is any information out there or witnesses of occurrences that link the phenomena of UFO's, shadow events and Squatch?

One thing might be worth looking at but I'd like to see if anything else comes in before going down any particular path of investigation.

Thank you.
http://www.beyondtheseries.com

"Nietzsche is dead" GOD

#2 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hello Phantom!

I am a new member status so not able to yet post pics/audio and such but can definitely say that we have a shadow case here. I am not sure that this could be necessarily considered a shadow person or what but know in my findings and research, there is actually no name for what this thing is here. We have witnessed shadow masses of all sorts, I am believing possibly from the same force/entity that is here. We have had 2 paranormal groups here investigating and let's just say that the first group not only caught audio, but sent me two pics of this black shadowy mass. Also, we are awaiting evidence to be finalized from the second group but in their time here, they witnessed a lot and I'm SURE caught a lot of evidence and when we were inside with them as Ramon saw this shadow float between him and the wall, he said aloud to his team in front of us: "I SELDOM, NO, I NEVER SAY THIS BUT WE ARE NOT ALONE HERE". Now, we already knew we were not alone and now, we are trying to ensure we figure out WHY and HOW, which I'm sure we have the answer as well. Now, it's just SENDING THIS THING BACK TO THE SENDER. What all would you be interested to know?! Let's just say I have a Word document of events that is about 8 pages <maybe 9> that I have yet to update as THIS THING was banished and HAS BEEN SENT back to us and now, Kevin's mom as well whom lives miles away...

Regards,
DkPhoenix

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

That area is a book in itself so I won't go into any particular case. But suffice it to say we have numerous cases where UFO sightings and Bigfoot sightings are reported in close time frames, sometimes just hours or days apart. I have never done one where the two were seen at exactly the same time together by the same witness, but there is certainly plenty of circumstantial evidence to imply at least some connection.

#4 PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hello Phantom!

I am a new member status so not able to yet post pics/audio and such but can definitely say that we have a shadow case here. I am not sure that this could be necessarily considered a shadow person or what but know in my findings and research, there is actually no name for what this thing is here. We have witnessed shadow masses of all sorts, I am believing possibly from the same force/entity that is here. We have had 2 paranormal groups here investigating and let's just say that the first group not only caught audio, but sent me two pics of this black shadowy mass. Also, we are awaiting evidence to be finalized from the second group but in their time here, they witnessed a lot and I'm SURE caught a lot of evidence and when we were inside with them as Ramon saw this shadow float between him and the wall, he said aloud to his team in front of us: "I SELDOM, NO, I NEVER SAY THIS BUT WE ARE NOT ALONE HERE". Now, we already knew we were not alone and now, we are trying to ensure we figure out WHY and HOW, which I'm sure we have the answer as well. Now, it's just SENDING THIS THING BACK TO THE SENDER. What all would you be interested to know?! Let's just say I have a Word document of events that is about 8 pages <maybe 9> that I have yet to update as THIS THING was banished and HAS BEEN SENT back to us and now, Kevin's mom as well whom lives miles away...

Regards,
DkPhoenix

Hello Phantom!

Regards,
DkPhoenix

Hi DkP and thanks for the response. I'm really interested to see any photographic evidence. I think I know what it is just need to see.

If you don't want to post the pics I'll give you an email.

"Nietzsche is dead" GOD

#5 PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

That area is a book in itself so I won't go into any particular case. But suffice it to say we have numerous cases where UFO sightings and Bigfoot sightings are reported in close time frames, sometimes just hours or days apart. I have never done one where the two were seen at exactly the same time together by the same witness, but there is certainly plenty of circumstantial evidence to imply at least some connection.

Hi CaveRat2,

Thank you for posting. Did any of those cases come with either shadows or fast moving large orbs? I've read of cases where UFOs appear with one or the other but none where all three have occurred?

"Nietzsche is dead" GOD

#6 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

Hi CaveRat2,

Thank you for posting. Did any of those cases come with either shadows or fast moving large orbs? I've read of cases where UFOs appear with one or the other but none where all three have occurred?

I don't recall any mention of either orbs or shadows in conjunction with the UFO sightings. However if I was not clear in my previous post, I should point out that when I mentioned the possible connection I was referring to reports that were received near the same time, not at the same time. Since both Bigfoot and UFO reports are somewhat rare two reports in a period of just a few days of each other indicates a possible, though unconfirmed, relationship.. I don't have any reports in my files where a Bigfoot AND a UFO were seen at the exactly the same time.together. The closest I have is 2 hours apart in the same general area in 1989 by two different witnesses.

#7 PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

Ah... I've not done much research into Big Foot. I've never made the connect between BF (or should I say UWO - Unidentified Walking Objects) and UFOs. But have been told by three other researchers... quite hi-profile that it has been reported quite a bit in old USSR and North America. I've studied a lot of light phenomena and there are a number of soccer-ball sized light events that seem to be almost scout drones and behave a lot like the luminescent orb phenomena (that aren't dust or lens artifacts)... similar orbs captured around genuine crop circles. There are also a brand of shadows much like the drone lights that have been reported about five times. They often get grouped in with shadow creatures. I think they are very different.

But this one event where a family of BF were witnessed at the same time as a large overhead UFO whilst other witnesses were chasing dark orbs through the farmhouse and garage. Then several events over several years with different witnesses in the same area near Peterborough in Ontario.

"Nietzsche is dead" GOD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users