haunted dolls possessed dolls indian

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ghost3012

ghost3012

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, Video Games, Spending time with my family and friends.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

Has anyone came across a ceremic indian dolls that might be possessed or haunted? Cause weird things been happening in my house around 5 am and sometimes at 3:30am or 4:30am. night light in the kitchen would blink couple times and my best friend has been grabbed, and my wife's friend light turn on without the plug been in the socket and hearing footsteps and laughter.

#2 PA Paranormal Association

PA Paranormal Association

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:The PA Paranormal Association (PAPA) is dedicated to investigating paranormal phenomenon in a scientific and open-minded fashion. We strive to help uncover the truth regarding the unexplained while helping anyone who seeks our services.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:31 PM

I have heard of spirit dolls that could be possessed by spirits. Be very wary of dealing with things like this, there are time when it's not an innocent spirit attached. If in doubt, I'd say get rid of it, but I'm not sure the "proper" way of doing it. Sorry, not much help here, just be careful.
~Mindy

PA Paranormal Association
Got ghosts?
Don't cry to your Mama.
Call PAPA!
www.ghosthunterspa.com

https://www.facebook.com/paparanormalassociation

#3 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:06 AM

I know this topic is over a month old, but if the OP is still around...

Are we talking about Native American Indians or India Indians?

When I hear about Native American dolls, I tend to think about kachinas, although these are not supposed to be made of porcelain. In any event, there's a theory that dolls of any type can be used as vessels for the dead, an idea explored in a horrifying manner in the Child's Play movies, and discussed on a fairly recent episode of the Travel Channel's Dead Files, lol. Dolls are pretty creepy on an archetypal level, anyway, and its not unheard of in ghost lore for any object to have some type of "attachment."

Unless there is a strong correlation with when the activity started and when the doll was brought into the home, I'd consider other sources. Keeping a journal of events can help spot patterns and help you distinguish between things that are definitely not paranormal, and things that may need a closer look.

If you truly feel the doll is the source of paranormal activity and want it removed, you have two very viable options, lol. You can call in John Zaffis and his Haunted Collector team, or simply list the thing for sale on eBay. Even with a natural ebb and flow, haunted items, especially "possessed dolls" seem to do quite well on eBay!
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#4 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

From my understanding many items can have spirits attached to them. I would try and contact someone through the internet and find out how to dispose of the doll. I agree though keep a journal. Hey TheresaRHPS contacting John Zaffis is a great idea.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users