succubusdemon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ghost3012

ghost3012

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, Video Games, Spending time with my family and friends.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

My best friend has not been sleeping at all during this past few days because of demon named succubus it's been attacking him at 3am til 5am. it has dragged him from his bed, touching him and grabbing him when he sleeps. he had his girlfriend sleep over with him last night and she had a bad siezure. if u have any advice or answers for me i would be glad and appreciate it. he's a good person he don't derseve this.

#2 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:37 PM

As you discuss succubus, please be careful not to violate Ghost Village's Guidelines as they relate to material inappropriate for minors.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#3 jayde

jayde

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:singing, dancing, swimming, paranormal, elves, fairys, demons, ghosts---all things paranormal.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

Could you go into more detail without violating the Guidelines, ghost3012? I'm interested to see why you think (or why he thinks) it has manifested. Has he dipped into anything Satanic recently? Reading any material, trying a seance, anything that could explain why this would happen to him?

Ghosts don't haunt us. That's not how it works. They're present among us because we won't let go of them."

#4 marilsolstice

marilsolstice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:03 AM

Have you guys considered it being a health issue or something? just a thought. As a couple they might got something .. i'm not judging but this could be one angle you know..

An Interesting new way on sharing your Paranormal experiences click here!

Posted Image

#5 ghost3012

ghost3012

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, Video Games, Spending time with my family and friends.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

he was dating this girl that was doing but he is christian im not sure about her

#6 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

A succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon or supernatural being appearing in dreams, who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men. The male counterpart is the incubus. A possible medical explanation could be a condition known as sleep paralysis.

Your friend should get a medical checkup first.

I think that will pass the guidelines!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#7 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

My best friend has not been sleeping at all during this past few days because of demon named succubus it's been attacking him at 3am til 5am. it has dragged him from his bed, touching him and grabbing him when he sleeps. he had his girlfriend sleep over with him last night and she had a bad siezure. if u have any advice or answers for me i would be glad and appreciate it. he's a good person he don't derseve this.

A succubus is a type of spirit, not a name for one. As for the seizures, I suggest a doctor before jumping to a paranormal conclusion.

If this is a succubus, then he needs to get rid of it. Succubi normally don't attach to people who don't call them out, so he may have unconsciously (or consciously, some people like these things) called one. Honestly, getting rid of a succubus is difficult, and I don't think anything I could tell you would really be of use, reading something on the internet, and being able to do it effectively are two completely different things. Again, I say to first see a doctor, and if that doesn't help, seek out someone local who knows what they're doing. Someone versed in demonology and preferably someone who is an active practitioner of some form of mysticism. This isn't something you'll get rid of with a sage smudging and yelling 'get out' at it.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users