9 replies to this topic

#1 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 02:39 PM

Hey, I have a question.

I noticed that some of the avatars that can be seleted (the pre-made ones) are larger than usual.  If I select my own avatar, is there any way to make it bigger than the default re-sized size?  

Just wondering as some of the Avatars I use would look better slightly larger than that (due to being highly detailed).
"If dreams are like movies, Then memories are films about ghosts.You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.""Don't you remember when we were young, and we wanted to set the world on fire?'Cause I still am, and I still do."

#2 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:08 PM

MM,

Sorry, I am not tech savy enough for that.  Let's hope someone who is sees this!

#3 admin

admin

Junior Villager

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:38 PM

How big are you talking about? Can you give me pixel dimensions and I can tell you if it's possible.

#4 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:54 PM

Well, not really that big.  I think that the constraints that you have now are about 50 X 50 or 60 X 60.  I was thinking about maybe 30 pixels bigger than that. So somewhere around the 80 X 80 or 90 X 90 range.  Surely that can't be as large as some of the ones already available.

I would like to note, however that I would be happy with anything bigger than that.

If you can't do it, though, it's no big deal.  I will suffer through.   ;D ;D ;D
"If dreams are like movies, Then memories are films about ghosts.You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.""Don't you remember when we were young, and we wanted to set the world on fire?'Cause I still am, and I still do."

#5 admin

admin

Junior Villager

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:24 PM

Okay, it's now 80x80. I don't really want to go larger because I don't want to mess with the overall proportions of the page.

Enjoy.

#6 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:33 PM

Mastermind, you are JEALOUS because i draw more attention than you with my BIG FAT AVATAR!! heeeheee

I kinda liked your old avatar, it was so spooky but disturbing as well!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#7 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:40 PM

Don't worry, Bridget.  It was time for a change but the old avatar will be back.   ;D  I have plenty more disturbing ones, too.  I figured I would go with the attacking dragon look for a while, though. Especially since I have been down in the trenches quite a bit lately.   ;D

#8 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 07:22 PM

Wow, thanks, you guys.  I didn't expect little ol me to be able to influence the bigwigs like that.   ;D  LOL Just kidding.  Thanks very much.

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 December 2003 - 07:47 PM

oh yeah! i thought you would stick to that DISTURBING one ;) lol but then I am person who needs change like the flick of a switch - hope you guys have understood it by now......
Posted Image

#10 minorregret

minorregret

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 11:58 AM

hey mstermind, ur pic isnt showing up

[glow=red,2,300]MinorRegret[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Mrs. Madden[/glow]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users