No replies to this topic

#1 PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Supernature...

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

This is perhaps a rational to explain 10 or 12 major paranormal phenomena which have been developing in my mind for a while.

From long before working on my TV series I've long held the belief that the life source or spirit is light plasma and this is typified by the action of cerebral plasma which is used in the brain to fire off thoughts across synaptic gaps. Stars, light, speed of light, plasma fields, luminescent orbs and genuine ectoplasm events are all light plasma.

That said I have also long held the suspicion that God could be a field of thought that our brains are are set to tune in to as receivers when we are in physical incarnation. In dream or trance states we are immersed in the field of thought and when we are conscious we are filtering the huge amount of activity required to access remote thoughts by keeping it located in our sub-conscious minds. This could offer a neatly packaged explanation for telepathy, synchronicity, ideas cropping up like Jung's daffodils at the same time but independent of each other's research, remote healing, channeling, remote viewing, intuits, power of prayer etc. etc. Perhaps gives an almost rational explanation for 10 or 12 major paranormal phenomena.

Working on my series we found support for these formulated beliefs in a number of fields.

What do you think?
http://www.beyondtheseries.com

"Nietzsche is dead" GOD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users