• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Darklight

Darklight

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

Hey villagers ;)

Lately I hear more and more about John Kirk, the kid who apparently went missing a few months ago. I searched it on google as well and found many discussions about it. I just watched his tape on youtube and I'm not sure it it's real or not but you have to watch this! really scary.. his family published a tape that shows his last moments in his house- he recorded different activities that no one can explain! everyone's talking about it now

You can find the tape on youtube under-
The Tape of John Kirk

Would love to hear what you think

title is - 'Scary Reality' of course lol..

#2 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

Classic hoax red flags: No year, just a month and day. No city info, how do we know if this happened close enough for us to look for him to help. No contact for the so called police working the case, so how can we help? I skimmed through it, and was highly unimpressed. Glass flying and breaking, but not filming the source? Camera angles that are really hard to do by yourself without a tripod, and even with a tripod are still hard to get right. Just screams really fake on every level.
Visit Ghosts of the Valley for my collection of paranormal evidence. http://ghostsofthevalley.net

#3 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Entertaining but I agree with creepyjon that it's just gives off the whole aura of fake.
It reminds me so much of a lot of the Slenderman type videos because of the way it's done.
I'd say definitly a fake or a stages project or something along those lines.

#4 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Exersicing, Learning More About The Paranormal , My Scorpions And Tarantula's, black widows ,TV, Movies, Internet, Travel....EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

well i think its real i just watched the video..... i dont know how they make the paranormal stuff happen in the movies, i guess it Could be fake but i think its real.....he would of had to do some kind of video editing to make all the paranormal stuff happen, his parents should know him more than us to know if he even knows how to edit videos like that.....

#5 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Exersicing, Learning More About The Paranormal , My Scorpions And Tarantula's, black widows ,TV, Movies, Internet, Travel....EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

one of the reasons i think its real is becuase in the video he says he has no friends, so if he wanted to disapear where would he go if he has no friends ?

#6 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:07 PM

Not saying you're wrong but if you're just basing it on the fact he says he has no friends, he could be telling a lie.

#7 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

also he is living with his parents, so he probably doesnt have enough money to disapear, but i could be wrong

#8 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

True if he does.
I just think the whole thing reminds me of a media course project. :/
I suppose we'll find out eventually, things like this always end up coming to light if their fake.

#9 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

lol fake and horrible acting at that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users