• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bobbyjgallo

bobbyjgallo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

I found a post where is said it was possible to edit a post within the first 5 minutes... But I couldnt find any way to do it once it was posted... Where would he icon be located to allow a poster to do this? ....... Typos are stinko! .......

Thanks in advance....
Watch our original paranormal web-series "Gallo Family Ghost Hunters" on blip.tv

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

Its not easy to see but the edit button is on the very bottom of the post. It took me a little while to find it myself. Its next to the multiquote button. You have to hover your cursor over it, in order to see it..

Edited by Cryscat, 13 July 2012 - 09:16 PM.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 bobbyjgallo

bobbyjgallo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:39 PM

I found a post where is said it was possible to edit a post within the first 5 minutes... But I couldnt find any way to do it once it was posted... Where would he icon be located to allow a poster to do this? ....... Typos are stinko! .......

Thanks in advance....

testing edit....
Watch our original paranormal web-series "Gallo Family Ghost Hunters" on blip.tv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users