Made me wonder....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GVilleParanormal

GVilleParanormal

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:04 AM

I won't bore you all with the long story but the short if it is that several years ago I began looking into the idea of spirit guides. When I started reading up on it and looking more and more into it, for some reason I kept getting this name Jacob that seemed to resonate in my head for no reason that I could place. After not coming to any conclusion one way or another on the topic I ceased my studying but didn't forget the name Jacob. I should also add that I never spoke to a single living soul about the name Jacob.

Today, while at work, I was talking with a guy who is very much into Wicca and just general spiritualism. He began to tell me that I am protected by 6 spirit guides and then asked me if the name Jacob meant anything to me, as he is one of the guides. I was pretty shocked, and I am not one to shock easy, but I am curious what if any means others have used to get more in tune with spirit guides.

#2 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

Actually, I see mine like another person and have full-on conversations with them.
Yep, just like you and I would.

There's also another way I know of... It inolves, 9 clear glasses of water, a candle, flowers, and assorted perfumes.

#3 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

I'm not an expert but I've always just felt mine about and had sort of instincts that I know aren't coming from me.
So the only thing that I've really done to contact more is just spend more time focused on the idea of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users