Can a ghost be attached to a family?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NekoLunaSan

NekoLunaSan

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

I've moved house twice in my 15 years of life and since the first move strange things have been happening. I grew up in the first house with an imaginary friend,it turned out that she was a spirit who only showed herself to me. While she was with me things would occasionally go missing,only small things like cigarette lighters. One day,something went wrong,the ghost girl (Lucy) opened our kitchen windows,lined up fruit next to the cooker,turned on a hob and placed a tea towel on the hob.We were out when this happened and came back just before the towel set alight. Mum called two priests who came and blessed the house,Lucy left and was replaced a short while after by something much more sinister. What came into the house was a male spirit,something I believed to be similar to an Incubus Demon,we had repeated incidents where things went missing,tablets,phones,keys etc, and then,my mum was resting in the afternoon,when she felt like she was raped. It started as a shadow crawling over her,and a loud rustling sound, she then felt like someone was lying on top of her. After that things calmed down,apart from 2 incidents. The first my mum was pushed down the stairs and then I was too. Mum slipped a disk in her back from it,and I jarred my back.Then we tried to move again because my brother was becoming to old. Every-time we got close something went badly wrong. We had the house blessed once again but by a different priest. He confirmed there was a sinister male spirit,it fought against him when he was praying. The same day the spirit left our sale concluded and everything was ready to go,we had been waiting all week for that call to say go ahead. A card was stolen from mums sky box the day before we moved. Both mum and I have heard strange noises in the house,sounds like my brother talking and playing when we check on him he is sound asleep. The most recent event; This morning my brother and I woke up because of a sudden loud pounding on our doors,this continued for about 20 seconds. After my brother ran to my room terrified,I sat up to pull him to me and noticed that my night shirt had been pretty much taken off,similar to what had happened with mum. However this time,mum didn't hear a thing despite the sound being on both my brother and I's doors. Usually these things happen to her,but this time it seems to have blocked her out completely and targeted us. I don't know if it's the same spirit/demon,but does anyone have any clue as to what is happening here? I'd be very great-full if I could help protect my family from any more spiritual problems. Just to add,I myself am a Wiccan,my mother is somewhat Christian. Neither of us have attempted to mess with spirits in anyway.

#2 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Exersicing, Learning More About The Paranormal , My Scorpions And Tarantula's, black widows ,TV, Movies, Internet, Travel....EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

i dont know what a Wiccan is, but sounds like there are ghosts following you ; )

#3 NekoLunaSan

NekoLunaSan

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

A Wiccan is a type of religion.

#4 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Exersicing, Learning More About The Paranormal , My Scorpions And Tarantula's, black widows ,TV, Movies, Internet, Travel....EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image maybe you should set up cameras in your house, or lay cards out on the floor and see if they get moved, just an idea Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

there is a begginer ghost hunting kit at http://www.ghoststop...it-beginner.htm

#6 Bay Area Spirit History

Bay Area Spirit History

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

Hi neko. I'm not an expert, but I suspect that you and or your family may be a "sensative" or have similar abilities? If so, it may not be one spirit following you from place to place but rather several spirits that are attracted to you and your family. If you haven't already done so, I would perform a smudging on your home AND reach out to a true sensative/medium for additional advice. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you and your family.

#7 NekoLunaSan

NekoLunaSan

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

Hi neko. I'm not an expert, but I suspect that you and or your family may be a "sensative" or have similar abilities? If so, it may not be one spirit following you from place to place but rather several spirits that are attracted to you and your family. If you haven't already done so, I would perform a smudging on your home AND reach out to a true sensative/medium for additional advice. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you and your family.

Thank you for the idea,you could be right. My family has always had strange things happen related to spirits but for some reason it's mostly me before. I don't know if this sounds right but in the past I've had physicic dreams before where an entire day has been shown to me and then it happens exactly how I saw it. I also have strange mental images sometimes that I'll suddenly recognise years after I had them. Anyway,I'll try smudging the house,if mum will let me, and see what happens.
Thank you~Luna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users