Need help summoning a fictional character's spirit

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Chicago

Chicago

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

Before all of you harass or verbally attack me, I just want to say that I believe that fictional movie characters exist in another dimension/universe. How do I contact the spirit of one? Also, if you think I'm crazy or you don't believe in this, please don't reply.

#2 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Exersicing, Learning More About The Paranormal , My Scorpions And Tarantula's, black widows ,TV, Movies, Internet, Travel....EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

the only way i know of to contact spirits is with an EVP but im new to the whole ghost scene so there might be another way that i dont know about, taking pictures, and seeing if there is anything in the picture.....they sell ghost hunting kits at ghoststop.com http://www.ghoststop...it-beginner.htm who speciffically are you trying to contact ??

oh yeah and one of them voice box things im not sure if thats what there called tho

#3 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

Wow, I've never met anyone who believed in that before.
Cool beans :)
I'm not sure how but I suppose you could just go about it the same way as you would for a normal spirit?
I mean if what you believe is true then surely spirits can cross dimensions.

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

I think you are talking about creating a thought form or tulpa...

The Philip experiment - Creating a ghost
http://www.time-loop...ment_Philip.htm
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#5 Chicago

Chicago

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

How would I contact a normal spirit though? Please excuse my inexperience, I am new to this.

#6 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

How would I contact a normal spirit though? Please excuse my inexperience, I am new to this.

And that right there is the red flag. Before you attempt to contact a spirit of this nature, please ask yourself the following questions:

1. Why do I want to do this?
2. Am I trying to contact this entity for personal gain, or otherwise selfless reasons?
3. How do I know that any information given to me on how to contact this being is accurate and safe?
4. Are you emotionally ready for a failure to produce this entity?
5. Are you emotionally ready to have a successful communication with this entity?
6. What would you do in the likely event that something ELSE would come through, something with perhaps negative intentions, masquerading as the entity you'd like to contact?

When you can satisfactorily answer those questions for yourself, then I would consider looking into the Philip experiment first. You're not trying to contact a "normal" spirit, normal being any definition of spirit of popular belief. You're trying to contact what I would believe, if anything, WOULD be comparable to a tulpa. There are plenty who believe that the processes involved in creating a fictional character are emotionally charged enough that it does symbolically and literally breathe life into those characters--its certainly been explored enough through horror and science fiction literature, but I seriously doubt that just sitting down with a recorder is going to illicit any legitimate response.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#7 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:46 PM

The so-called ghost box is a novelty toy. Do not take anything it says as serious.

Assuming that fictional characters exist as sentient beings in another universe, in order to contact them you'd need the means to send your message to that unknown place with a way for them to reply. From a theoretical science point of view, you may want to look into string theory, the multiverse, or possilby the wave / surface theory. How any of those could help you goes beyond proven science.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#8 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

If you decide to look into contacting others from the other side just remember Please do not use a ouija board . These only bring in negitive spirtis. I used one when I was a teenager and to this day it still haunts me the things I seen while using it once and only once was it used. I wont ever go near one again
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#9 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

This is something I have never thought of.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#10 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

I ran across a passage in a book today that I thought applied nicely to this topic. The book is The Further Prophecies of Nostradamus: 1985 and Beyond by Erika Cheetham (1985). Before getting into the actual prophecies of Nostradamus, the author tries to explain a little bit about prophecy and such, and cites a personal incident that happened to a friend of hers:

"The friend whose dream of July 1966 I refer to later in this chapter had a vision in 1978, when staying overnight in a European capital. A pleasant female voice in his mind told him the title of a play, in which there were six characters 9the parallel with Pirandello's play occurred to my friend), and informed him that he was going to write it. His plea of incompetence was swept aside with the assurance that all he had to do was write down what the characters told him. Eight characters, not six, invaded his mind the following evening, saying that they had decided on two plays rather than one. Five weeks later, the plays were completed, to his relief and the satisfaction of the characters; there had been anxious moments when the characters invaded his mind in the middle of business meetings, causing him to temporarily lose track of what he was saying, but the characters were sufficiently well-mannered to withdraw. After 5 years and three-quarters of a million words in plays, novels, and short stories, my friend accepts that he must write for part of each year, whether or not any of it is suitable for publication, so that he may pursue other activities in peace and sanity.

His vision was visual and aural, totally within his mind. There has been no recurrence of the same intensity after the first five weeks. It may or may not be a precognitive vision of a career as a writer, something that had not previously had a place in his plans or ambitions for the future."

I'm not a stranger to the concept of literal "ghost-writing" or automatic writing while in trance, but this is the first incident I've heard where something described as the actual characters in the play came to someone in a vision and asked them to write about them. It can't be ruled out that this was simply a manifestation of the subconscious...that this friend had a part of him that wanted to be a writer, but never explored that side before, but its still an interesting story.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#11 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hmmm... not sure but I believe strongly in alternate realities and other versions of every human in those realities.

#12 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

I did have part of something I wrote come true. Freaked a couple of friends out.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users