Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

I have never been scared of an encounter until now...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 QuietWhispers

QuietWhispers

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

I have been sensing and seeing spiritual presenceas long as I can remember. Most of the time I wouldn't think much of it and would even find comfort in it at times. However I have had a couple of experiences in the last week that have scared me to the point where I wont sleep without lights on(which I laugh at because lets face it, they don't care if we have the lights on or off most of the time). Now some would say that I was experiencing SP or Old Hag. But I know deep down that is not what it is.

I have lived in my apartment for just over a year. There is a friendly child like presence that I have sensed around off and on but thats it for the most part. The other night around 4am I woke up screaming. A man was pinning me down and choking me. I know it wasn't SP because I was able to sit up and this angry man was standing beside my bed. He turned around and left and I went back to sleep and almost instantly it happened again. I was wide awake and he was there and he was not happy at all with me. I jumped up and ran to the living room and he left.

What is weird is I felt like I knew him. Like he was someone from my childhood. At first I thought maybe it was my Moms ex husband and he had died. So I have been checking regularly to see if his name comes up in obituaries. But I haven't seen any names I know.

My apartment has had a very off feeling to it. Very dreary. My dog has been unsettled as well.

I have tried talking to him asking him to leave. It will feel like hes gone for a bit then he comes back. He isn't moving anything, isn't playing with anything. Hes just... there. And once and awhile he will torment me to remind me that he is here.

I am at a loss as to what to do. I almost wonder if he is responsible for the child that hangs around... I really don't know.

#2 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Exersicing, Learning More About The Paranormal , My Scorpions And Tarantula's, black widows ,TV, Movies, Internet, Travel....EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:22 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Thanks For Sharing ! Posted Image If I Saw A Ghost I Would Probably Be Frozen In Fear... Dont Know How I Would Deal With It..... Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 QuietWhispers

QuietWhispers

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

I don't know if its worth being scared of honestly. I mean really being scared wont change if he is here or not. Heck it may just be my sometimes over active imagination playing games on me because my SO is away for work.

It could be so many different things.

#4 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

I think you should contact an investigating team in your area to see what they can find. I wouldn't feel good leaving it alone.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#5 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

Hi QW,

I'd recommend that you contact a reputable medium to visit your home to see what he/she can pick up. Go by recommendations and not just by an advertisement. A reputable medium should only charge a nominal fee to pay for transportation costs. There are some mediums who can tune in from a distance to see what they sense and reason with anyone they find there. The important thing is that this person has been recommended by someone you respect and trust.

The solution may be something simple, like convincing this person that there is nothing to gain by visiting you. A paranormal team may not be your best bet, because they only come to investigate and say only yes/no to whether your home is haunted. Unless they have an experienced sensitive or medium to work with any beings they find, it won't do you much good.

Regards,
Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#6 QuietWhispers

QuietWhispers

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

Thank you for the replies :)

How would I go about finding a Medium in my area? I live in a rather very religious and conservative area. I suspect it will not be easy to find here.

#7 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:32 AM

You might try contacting the New England Ghost Project (http://www.neghostproject.com/). They know lots of people at least in the New England area, but might know of people farther afield.

If you want to send me a personal message through GhostVillage of your relative location, I can ask around for you.

Regards, Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users