• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 04:48 PM

When I leave ghost village I am logging out.  When I go back to ghostvillage it says hi melody and you have so many messages and i am able to access them.  And i didnt log back in.  What is wrong.  I want to log out so no one can look at my messages home here and i cant. ::)

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 05:01 PM

Are you clicking on the "logout" link or are you just closing your browser? Because we have a feature that always remembers you on a specific computer if you want it to. However, clicking "logout" should log you out no matter what. It's possible that you may be seeing a page caught in your browser's cache. Try logging out, then go back to the page. If you see your personalized welcome message, hold down the shift key and hit the refresh button. If you're still having trouble, let us know.
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 December 2003 - 09:04 PM

HOLA! I never log out but close the browser and the cookie remembers me. Since I used personalized computer it is fine with me. But occassionally I also click LOG OUT and leave. And in this case I will need to LOG IN to access GV as MoonChild. Mentioning this just to tell I don't face any problems with logging off stuff.

Mel, you may need to check in the cookie enabling part in your system. I am not sure how exactly, but it could also be a feature enabled - say like remember me always. Well, check it out!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users