watcher or something evil

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Whitefawn

Whitefawn

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

Since 2011 I have been seeing this black hooded figure off and on about 10 times, I feel it is a male and slender. He is never moving or trying to speak to me and several people in my family has seen him also but he is always looking my way. I don't feel his is someone that I know (family or friend that has passed). He just seems to be watching me, or he could be observing for what I don't know. I am Native American and I have witnessed the supernatural all of my life and seen spirits from time to time, so I don't have a fear when I see them or him, so I don't believe he would be evil to feed on fear. I wonder if anyone know's a theory or have a idea what kind of being this is.

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

Lots of people have seen hooded figures and no one seems to know what they are or why they are there. Here is a link that will take you to read other people's stories. You can also search on GV and see what you come up with.

http://paranormal.ab...oded-beings.htm

Edited by Cryscat, 11 August 2012 - 05:28 PM.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users