• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NatNattygobang!

NatNattygobang!

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

Hi,

I don't know where else to get answers about what's going on in our house.

We live in a Georgian house with mezzanine levels. When we moved in there was a broken pentagram on the floor in the cupboard which joins my eldest daughter's room to mine. It's just been covered up, not removed.

We often see the figure of a small boy around the house, quite translucent. He even sits on my lap when we sit down to eat in the basement. I've even seen him go into my youngest daughter's room.
The problem is the black shape which is of a similar size but carries with it a really horrible feeling. It follows you up and down the stairs (not always but sometimes). It also seems to lurk in the basement, my room and the landing outside my room.

I have seen a red orb, really bright in my youngest daughter's room...

There has also been a blue theme - Blue hair dye spread everywhere (both children deny it and they're pretty transparent lie- wise at the moment). Then the blue pen of a set has gone (although I never used it) and my other half's keys went missing and they were on a blue fob.

Things frequently go missing and show up exactly where you knew you'd left them.

Does anyone have any ideas please? We have tried crystals but they don't seem strong enough!

Thanks for reading this!

Nat

#2 TXHaunting5

TXHaunting5

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:47 PM

Call a local paranormal group and have them look into it. This could be really dangerous. I'm don't want to scare you though when I say that, but better safe then sorry. It sounds like this child spirit is seeking your protection from this dark entity.

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:53 AM

When my Dad passed away a few years ago, my Mom sold the house and moved to another city to be near my brother in nearby town. My sister and I came to visit from another state and spent some weeks with her. First night there was "interesting" to say the least. I decided to sleep on the couch and had a candle lit on top of the TV. I lay there watching the flame go wild. Then there were shadows coming out of the spare room making the rounds of the whole house, all night long. I told my sister about it the next day. So we asked our mother about the house and if she had it blessed when she moved in, as we had done in the past. No, she hadn't gotten around to it as she was sick for awhile. She told us that the house had stood vacant for a long time before she bought it and one room, the spare room, had "stuff" written on the walls and the floor. She agreed that we call the parish priest for a house blessing. I've seen house blessings before but this seemed like a double triple whammy of one.

The next night on the couch was as peaceful as my mother's house had always been!

Whatever your belief is, it's worth a try. Might just be some residual energy hanging around going through the motions. Don't be in fear.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 NatNattygobang!

NatNattygobang!

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:18 AM

Thank you both for answering! We've lived in the house for 5 years and it's never hurt us or anything, just carries an ominous overbearing feeling if that makes sense?! It has got worse over the last few months which is why I'm asking for advice.
The feeling gets worse when you talk about it (it obviously doesn't like it too much). Part of me wants to know more and get a paranormal group in but I am worried it'll tick it off more and I don't want to make it mad.
I have thought about getting the house blessed but I'm not sure how to go about it to be honest! I'm not a religious person in any way so I'm not sure how receptive the church will be to such a request from someone who doesn't attend their church. I will give it a go though, thank you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users