Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Newb, need help, possible links between voices and ghosts?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 El Pickachew

El Pickachew

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:42 AM

A while back in late Jan/ early Feb me and a friend, who has somewhat some experience with a Ouija board, stuffed around with one. I had no experience and decided to muck around. Stuff happened, though not quite sure if it was in my mind, until about a month later. A glass flew out of my hand and smashed and other things happened. Then I heard a voice in my head. Not sure if I had ths voice before the Ouija board though.
CATCH.
The voice is not evil, in fact it is good. I get good things from it. I've always had some connection with the afterlife and other such things. Recently discussed this with a friend and they have had the same thing, after using a Ouija board.

Anyone else experience the same thing, or, have any idea about this voice?

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Hearing voices should be checked out at your next doctor's appointment.
O.K. how would anyone have an idea of the voice in YOUR head? afterall it's YOUR head.

The board may open anything and any where or any body etc. It's not to be played with like a toy. That's my opinion.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 Casper2004

Casper2004

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Exersicing, Learning More About The Paranormal , My Scorpions And Tarantula's, black widows ,TV, Movies, Internet, Travel....EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:40 PM

cool , well hearing voices is a symptom of paranoid schizophrenia, i heard voices a few times years ago and i thought it was a ghost talking to me. as long as u dont get paranoid and delusional like i did u should be fine tho. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

That's so right Casper2004.... I was a part of a small group years ago (metaphysical type church) and began to share an experience, when a man I didn't know spoke up and said, "if you had come to me with this, I would have put you on Thorazine." He was a psychologist.

I told him that if I were looking for that kind of help, I'd seek out a Jungian. Just then, a kind hearted woman spoke up with this quote from Lily Thomlin. "why is it when we talk to God it's called praying and when God talks to us it's called schizophrenia?"
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#5 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:34 PM

Good point Puti
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users