modified by spectercam Zoom Q3hd audio handy video ir recorder

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ursula Kalin

Ursula Kalin

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

Come with case and tripod!! Barely used I used this twice!

Zoom Q3HD:
"You know, I am a gadget kinda guy- that goes without saying. As such, I tend to enjoy and use more "user intensive" items such as mini dvr's and cameras. This allows me to pick and chose items for the situation and blend them into my own "custom" package. However not all of you are that way. I have talked to people that have purchased an SC3 and never Posted Imagewent into the menu! They want the best with all the hassle- but some times the best comes with a lot of settings and switches. What about something that is top end but easy? Well, if you want the BEST AUDIO and still have HD video then consider the ZoomQ3HD. This is the ultimate set and forget device for top end sound and great HD video. There is not a lot of settings to worry about, but there are enough to satisfy gadget people that want to tweek things to their liking. No focusing, so no wondering there. It turns on and withing 10 seconds can be set up and recording with the highest quality sound and great HD video. The built-in stereo condenser mics, capturing 24-bit/96kHz audio to go with the HD video at 30fps. Now that is great EVP sound! The Q3HD and a table tripod fits into your pocket and deploys so fast you will wonder how you went that long without it. When you get home you will really enjoy the stereo sound and low noise floor. This is the ultimate in EVP video quality video. Yes- the audio is better than the SC4. No- you cant change out lenses, add filters, set up motion detection and all the other cool things that other cameras can, but if what you want is a fast setup, super quality audio and great HD video, this may ever well be your ticket.
I have converted my Q3HD to IR and can do the same for yours."
Words from Keith from spectercam
Im letting this go because i have more then one trust me you will be blown away! the sound is hd and the video is awesome I paid 300 then sent it to him and paid him to mod for me it come with a case and a Tripod as well.Barely used also

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users