really concerned.... really really concerned

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cheyenne-Marie

Cheyenne-Marie

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

So I guess I find myself here because i'm looking for some sort of answer, no... I know that I am looking for real answers.
I'm scared something might be wrong in my head. This would not surprise me because I have lived a very trying life for someone my age. A part of me believes that I am traumatized, and all that I am feeling is a direct result of all I have been through but, I really don't feel crazy. Also, when I did into my memory, I can recall things that I just brushed off before... things I guess I wasn't aware of until now. On the other hand, it could be early stages of schizophrenia, but... I'm rational. More rational then I ever was before.

I see people. I feel people. I wake up in the middle of the night and know, for a fact, absolute fact that someone is there. When I turn the light on, I still hear them moving. I'm perfectly fine going through my head of all the things I have to do that day, and all of a sudden I can hear one sided conversations but I cannot tell if its in my head, or if I'm actually hearing things. The noises though, the movement is so much clearer. I have dreams with people in them, and then I will see them at the gas station the next day.

What pushed me over the edge is when I dreamt I was counting inventory at work, and i felt as if something terrible was coming for me, but I was counting this inventory in my back yard, in my shed... when the black shadow figure finally came, I felt so much fear, anxiety... and a strong feeling that this thing wanted to hurt me. The dream ended and I awoke in a cold sweat, then i heard something across the room. The next morning I go into work to discover two of my co-managers were stealing money and product. It was as if I was being warned...

It follows me to my house, my boyfriends home, and to work. My boy friend has even seen me go crazy as if someone is there. looking in every room, knowing, just some how knowing its with me. The feeling is overwhelming.

Also, my mother was murdered when I was 13, but this started before then.
Someone, please just tell me if i'm crazy... i'd rather go get help now, then wait till i've completely lost my BAD_WORD mind,

#2 Cheyenne-Marie

Cheyenne-Marie

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

Also, when my mother passed, I knew, I knew before anyone even told me, I woke up in the middle of the night, and just knew, didn't even cry, or react. When I awoke the next morning, I told a family member she had passed. They had not known that she had. 2 days later my family finally informed me that she had passed away,

This is why I strongly believe that I am not crazy.

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:37 AM

I don't think you're crazy at all. You may be super super sensitive and it could make a person feel crazy because no one around you shares your "feelings". These feelings could come in handy.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

This topic is a few weeks old, so I'm not sure if you'll even see this, but on the off chance you do here is my response.

See a doctor. Get checked for any and all kinds of mental illness. You may be fine, but you might not be. The best response to anything like this is to make sure there isn't a mundane reason behind it, ranging from a misinterpretation of events, all the way to mental illness.

On the other hand, if there is nothing wrong with you, then you may be one of the people who can "see" spirits. Which, depending on your outlook, can be either a good, or bad thing. But again, I would suggest seeing a doctor or psychiatrist first, just to make sure.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

#5 Lillylee

Lillylee

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

I dont think you are crazy but I do think you need to protect yourself. If energies are attracted to you but you are uneasy with it, you need to look to a spiritual church group and ask for help to protect yourself. Stand firm and remind the energy that this is your life and to leave please. If you truly see or hear which I believe you do then you will feel their energies subside upon asking for space.

#6 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

another way is maybe go to a physic ask them to help you channel your possible spirit feelings. See if they can help you. Sometimes we feel and see things but we dont understand. Work with someone to help you find your answers.
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users