How can I develop my abilities???

medium Ouija

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Oldsoul2214

Oldsoul2214

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, magic, vampires, werewolves. Anything that is not considered normal always interests me.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:20 PM

My sister and I have done a few Ouija board sessions and during those sessions I have name, dates, ages or random words pop into my head. I ask the spirit I am connecting with about these words/names/dates that pop into my head and it always, in one way or another, connects to the spirit. Many people have told me that I am a medium or have the potential to be. One of my friends said that the board itself helps me and I would like to know if there was a way to develop my abilities so I don't need to have the board to communicate with the spirits.

Thank you Posted Image
I am perfectly imperfect therefore I am perfect.Posted Image

#2 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

A short course in scrying by Benjamin Rowe.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

I would have people think of an object and also write it down on a piece of paper. I would then start saying or writing down the images that I would receive. Trust that what your getting is correct and say it, no matter how silly it may sound to you. It may mean something important to that person. I once wrote....red, yellow, green, blue, purple, orange BOO. It was a message for a sister and a daughter. When they were younger all the kids were playing hide-and- go- seek and the woman that had passed reminded them, just by those words that she had painted her face all different colors and jumped out of the bushes and yelled BOO! So, no matter what, don't dismiss, say it. It is a great way to develop you abilities.

Also, prior to opening up to "spirit" make sure you surround yourself with light for protection. You never know who/what you can let in.
I am more than my physical body.

#4 Oldsoul2214

Oldsoul2214

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, magic, vampires, werewolves. Anything that is not considered normal always interests me.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Thanks for the idea! I will have to try it out. And don't worry I always have light around me. :)
I am perfectly imperfect therefore I am perfect.Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medium, Ouija

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users