Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

I think I have the power to summon spirits. Can anyone help?

Spirits orbs summoning help Utah drugs new first time

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Yarkcin

Yarkcin

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

So here's a little back story with some information. A few friends and I did some drugs that made us trip out a bit. Well we were all hanging out with the lights off at my friends condo. When the drugs kicked in, I felt like a presence took over me somewhat and I started doing a very weird dance so my friends started recording me. I felt like this dance was some sort of "summoning ritual". Well neither me nor my friends were believers in any sense of ghosts or supernatural, but as I danced some weird stuff started happening. All of the following was caught on video. My eyes started glowing very brightly red and no one elses in the video glowed at all. Soon, these weird white orbish things started to encicle me. At the first, it was about one or two flying by the camera very fast, but the more intensely I danced, and the longer I did it, the more orbs came and they would start to circle me. At one point near the end of the video, I had about 10 orbs come on the camera and circle me within about 5 seconds. This scared the living hell out of all of my friends and whenever I would do this "summoning dance" more orbs would appear. Can anyone explain this to me? It's extremely weird and it has been occupying my thoughts for the last few days.

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

So here's a little back story with some information. A few friends and I did some drugs that made us trip out a bit. Well we were all hanging out with the lights off at my friends condo. When the drugs kicked in, I felt like a presence took over me somewhat and I started doing a very weird dance so my friends started recording me. I felt like this dance was some sort of "summoning ritual". Well neither me nor my friends were believers in any sense of ghosts or supernatural, but as I danced some weird stuff started happening. All of the following was caught on video. My eyes started glowing very brightly red and no one elses in the video glowed at all. Soon, these weird white orbish things started to encicle me. At the first, it was about one or two flying by the camera very fast, but the more intensely I danced, and the longer I did it, the more orbs came and they would start to circle me. At one point near the end of the video, I had about 10 orbs come on the camera and circle me within about 5 seconds. This scared the living hell out of all of my friends and whenever I would do this "summoning dance" more orbs would appear. Can anyone explain this to me? It's extremely weird and it has been occupying my thoughts for the last few days.

I don't think you need anyone to explain this to you.... you just did what some cultures do, on purpose, with drugs. Opened a door to ???????????
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 Yarkcin

Yarkcin

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

Well I know I did it, but I'm new to all of this stuff. A few days ago I wouldn't have even thought what happened was possible. Can someone explain what these orbs are? Or what it means when I summon them?

#4 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

What it means when you summon them?? It depends on what your intentions were. No one knows that except you.
Orbs could be anything from dust, moisture, spirits, your drug hazed imagination, brain farts, oops, I mean brain sparks from the drugs projected into the room.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#5 Frater Arion

Frater Arion

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Occultism, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Rock Climbing,

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

1. You were on drugs. Drugs mess with your head, the fact that you say you caught this on video is the only reason I'm even considering that this really happened.
2. IF you called something, then you would notice some effects. Has anything strange happened recently? Calling spirits is a practice in many different religions and spiritual paths. I call spirits on a regular basis for guidance and assistance. The fact that you say "I felt like a presence took over me somewhat and I started doing a very weird dance", is reminiscent of more tribal practices, such as a shaman being 'chosen' to work with spirits, or a Houngan being ridden by the Lwa.

I would say keep an eye out for any strange occurrences. Continue this if you want, shamanism is a very interesting path.

Then again, it could (and by could, I mean it's very likely. Unless I witness something personally I tend to be VERY skeptical) all be light tricks, the camera catching reflections. And your dance could have just been a strange idea brought about by the drugs.
Asperges me, AGLA, hyssopo, et mundabor; lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor.
Accendat in nobis Eheieh ignem sui amoris et flammam aeternae caritatis.

My blog

#6 TiaLeigha

TiaLeigha

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Any chance we could see the video?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spirits, orbs, summoning, help, Utah, drugs, new, first time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users