dead girl at the end of my bed; remembering, sort of

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shygirlagetwenty

shygirlagetwenty

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

This happened over ten years ago I'm sure. I was asleep and then something got me to wake up and lean up in my bed. When I did I seen a little girl either standing or floating at the end of my bed. I couldn't see past the end of my bed so I also couldn't see her feet or such from my bed. I would say she was around sevenish or so years old. She had long, not so light but not dark either, brown hair with light curls. All of her hair wasn't curly. She might have had brown eyes, not sure on that one. She did have on a white dress that went past her knees. The dress had blood smeared on it, not a lot just like someone or she took her hand and wiped it on her dress or such. I wanna say she had a little blood on her face smeared as well but not sure now because this was over ten years ago when it happened. When I leaned up in bed and seen her, I wasn't scared or anything. I just noticed her, leaned back down in bed and went back to sleep. She didn't seem scared or anything either, maybe just had a sad look in her eyes. I haven't seen or heard anything since then. I just still remember her though. I just hope she was and still is okay and everything. Ps, this was in Oklahoma. Also I've lived in a few more houses and such since then at that.

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Thank you for sharing. It sounds to me like you were dreaming. You just thought you actually woke up but that was that in between sleep and awake state. Nothing to worry over. We all do that at times.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 shygirlagetwenty

shygirlagetwenty

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

No I know I was actually awake. I still appreciate it though: ). What? -I'm not worried silly lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users