• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tacomatawanda

tacomatawanda

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 06:23 PM

Hey there!
For those of us on the West Coast -- or maybe it's just because we're a bit befuddled -- could you provide some basic, step-by-step tips on how to interpret and access the chat rooms and times? I log on at the time listed, but nobody's there ... ooooo..... spooky.
Methinks, however, that it's because it's in a different time zone than the West Coast. Is this so? Can anybody out there help me?
TacomaTawanda

#2 wayne2241

wayne2241

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X radio network, Mondays at 10pm eastern time, 7pm pacific. Go to http:www.para-x.com

Posted 15 June 2003 - 06:34 PM

Hi, there aren't always a set chat time, but if one is listed the time is usually listed what time zone is used as reference. THe rest of the time the chatroom is hit and miss.

MRIP

Posted Image

Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X network on Mondays at 9pm eastern time, 7pm pacific time. http:www.para-x.com

#3 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 06:39 PM

I think its mostly EST
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 15 June 2003 - 09:23 PM

me too on the West Coast...... but in INDIA  :D

well, hoping to MAKE IT to the chat the next time!
Posted Image

#5 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 06 August 2003 - 06:57 PM

How do you analyze your photographs when you get them back?  I am planning on going out this weekend and I am not sure how to do this.
Peace, love and happiness always!

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 06 August 2003 - 09:57 PM

check out with Rockhauler or dntueva or krcguns. They will be able to guide you.
Posted Image

#7 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 05:20 AM

Hi
When you say that you get the back are you talking about when you get them back from the photo developer or from the hunt if you mean you take them with a digital.
Then what i do is open them with photoshop and look through them.
I mostly zoom in on them and search each region of the photo while they are zoomed in on.
If i see something thats not suppose to be there I then select that section of the photo and then i play with the brightness and contrast and sometimes the gamma.
If you would like to zoom in and select that section to save then just select it zoomed and sacve just that part of the photo .
I took me a few tries to get it right but then i learned mostly by trial and error.
Thanks for the question I hope this helps.
PS If you have a 35 mm and get your pics back you can just look them over and if you see something you can scan them to your computer then play around with them in the same fashion as stated above.
I usually scan at 500 dpi or above.
Michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users