Ottawa Canada Nosebleed Hummingbird Haunted Canada Executed Execute

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hummingbird

Hummingbird

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Ok, I went on a trip to Ottawa, and took a tour at what is supposedly the most haunted place in Canada. The tour guide there told us, that one time, two boys in middle school started to dance on the grave of the last person to ever get executed. The imitated him, and mocked him, asking "Stupid ghost, wanna come out and play?" ( they said this happened in the last year or so). All of a sudden, both boys immediately stopped what they were doing, and at the exact same time, both of the boys got nosebleeds, and had to be rushed to the hospital. If there are any other stories, feel free to share! (btw, I am new. :) ). If you want to comment on my story, I would love to hear your opinions!

#2 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

Welcome to the board!

Hehe, the folkloric concept of dancing upon one's grave resulting in negative endings was explored at length in one of my favorite paranormal movies, aptly entitled Grave Dancers. I wonder how much of this story was inspired by that movie...
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#3 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

I believe you went on the Haunted Walk. My husband and I have gone on it about 14 times over the years we've lived in Ottawa. Where the boys where misbehaving is only rumoured to be where Whalen was buried. He claimed that where he was buried no grass would grow. The Ghost and The Gallows tour is the one you were on. The school boys were jumping up and down on the cement. When my husband first took me on this tour I felt that someone was buried where we were standing then only seconds later the guide told the story. Kind of spooky. The original walk is also a good one to go on. We've been so many times the both of us could give the tour. LOL One of the other stories told during this tour is of the German men looking to see a ghost. Upon having nothing happen their evening there they demanded their money back. Slowly a penny raised from the desk, floated out in front of them then dropped.

Edited by White Witch, 08 April 2013 - 10:39 AM.

Right this way to my haunted space.

#4 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

I'm not sure we are the most haunted place in Canada but we are up there that is for sure.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users