Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

What's the scariest paranormal experience you've had so far and why?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

The scariest paranormal event I've had? It's a tie between my old house and where I work.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#17 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

Before we cleared out the stuff from my old room, I'd feel something lurking outside the window by my bed and hear rustling in the plantlife. The rustling could have been an animal, considering we were in a rural area, but the creepy feeling freaked me out. And I saw a shadow figure with glowing red eyes crossing the main hall by the 8th grade lockers a year or so before the renovation began at work. I don't know what made me look up, but when I did, I saw this thing crossing from the first locker row across the hall to the hall that connected the back ends of the main hallway and the back hallway. Something about the figure froze me in my tracks as I was sweeping up and scared the ish out of me.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#18 Zulphur

Zulphur

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My interests span from a huge variety of things some of these are..
    Music, B - horror Movies, HI - FI, Reading, Travelling, computers, meeting new interesting people like you?

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

1.)My experience at my friends place in England. 2.) Saw figure that resambled my grandmother standing smoking next to my bedroom window, I could see the smoke lingering and sat up in my bed saying "what the BAD_WORD" and she dissapeared. 3.) the strong smell of cigar indoors, no one I know smokes.
"That is not deadWhich can eternal lieYet with strange aeonsEven death may die."'(H.P. Lovecraft)

#19 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Read about my exorcism in the MTC. Real exorcisms are much scarier than anything they portray in movies.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users