Big orange mass in the sky

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cL4yMore

cL4yMore

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

One night i was driving mum home from work and my gaze focused on the road however in the corner of my eye coming from above my windscreen i noticed a huge orange/red mass of light in the sky traveling at great speed. It didn't seem like it was very high up in the sky either maybe 100-200 metres up, it was circular/oval in shape and just seem to be a big ball of orange light that covered about a fifth of my windscreen in height. It disappeared halfway before i could get a good look at it, just vanished....... I asked mum if she saw the big orange ball up i the sky. She did, but she wasn't quick enough to look up at it. Ive had my share of weird experiences such as doors slamming on their own, a black hooded figure (nun ghost?) kneeling and in a praying position besides my brothers bed one night, a chilling cold sensation going from my back to the chest while i was lying in bed after forcing myself to wake up from a dream of a huge black mass in the middle of the road that was followed by a long demonic scream, witnessing a exorcism where my 3 year long flatmate started to growl (spine chilling stuff, not like him because he is a very well mannered guy!) in an inhuman tone and his voiced changed while several demons/spirits were being expelled..., etc. But i knew they were ghosts or demons.. But what was that ball the in the sky? a huge orb? UFO..? I live in Australia by the way. Anyone else seen anything similar? This one has me baffled.

#2 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

I've never seen anything like that.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#3 allege

allege

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

Orange balls of light are a pretty common UFO occurance. Reports of UFO's are on the rise here lately. I haven't saw orange balls in the sky but I have watched objects in the sky that I could not explain what they were. We had a UFO sighting not long ago by a pretty reputable man about an hour away from me. You can look it up on youtube I think its listed as Virgie UFO
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. -Edgar Allan Poe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users