• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 07:57 AM

I'm kind of confused about locked topics. Are they just topics that only the moderators can discuss, or are they topics that are locked so absolutely no one can talk about them? I'm just curious, because the topic Hot Lake Hotel is locked, but I still get notifications in my email that this tread is still getting responses. I know that topic was kind of messed up...with everyone fighting against that kid...I'm just kind of curious as to what's going on!  ???
"The head are the invisible ones, but not the absent ones." -Victor Hugo

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 18 July 2003 - 09:11 AM

GHG, sometimes when a thread gets out of hand i.e. people continuously using profanity, calling people names, threatening, etc.  A thread can get locked so that no one is able to post on it until the moderator that is in charge of the board decides that it can be opened again, if at all!  Most of the time when one gets locked, everyone regroups, pulls it together and there are no more problems.  The reason that you are still getting notification is most likely that Masquerade (mod of the board) Moved hot lake hotel to the Moderator area which is just for us to discuss business and not open to other villagers.  We have been debating the future of this thread to see if it will reappear or fall by the wayside.  I am sure that everytime we discuss it, you get a notification.  Sorry for the inconvenience of this but that thread got way out of control!  I hope this infromation answers your question for you! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users